Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a firm believer that strawhats make a temporary alliance with black beard to fight both the world government and shanks after Elbaf. Imu was looking at blackbeard and luffys wanted poster with shirahoshi being in the center with a knife on her image suggesting that even though luffy and BB have the strongest devil fruits of their respective classes an ancient weapon user is more dangerous. Still curious what makes vivi as the final target for being more dangerous than an ancient weapon user. I am assuming the world government has one of them and that the 3rd one still needs to be found. Imu has alot of intel I think he will be an ancient weapon user.

J

Joy D. MADS

It doesn't have to be Reiju, it can be Catarina Devon. Also, especially because it's Oda, it's not going to be something expecting like that. He's just baiting us with the vinsmoke stuff.
Not to say that these silhouettes don't match Reiju, Ichiji, Niji, Yonji or Judge's boots. . . And they were with their gear up last time so it doesn't makes sense to be now dressed back in normal when you are entering again Tottoland. . .

Clearly Oda is baiting and waiting a few more chapters to show up the "true intruders".

I am a firm believer that strawhats make a temporary alliance with black beard to fight both the world government and shanks after Elbaf. Imu was looking at blackbeard and luffys wanted poster with shirahoshi being in the center with a knife on her image suggesting that even though luffy and BB have the strongest devil fruits of their respective classes an ancient weapon user is more dangerous. Still curious what makes vivi as the final target for being more dangerous than an ancient weapon user. I am assuming the world government has one of them and that the 3rd one still needs to be found. Imu has alot of intel I think he will be an ancient weapon user.
I think a lot of ppl don't think this is gonna happen but I agree with you. It's like the inversion of God Valley how Oda does all his two sides of the same coin storylines. Roger teamed up with Garp and the pirates and Marines worked together to take down the world's worst pirate. Now I think Luffy and Blackbeard will team up to take down the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.