Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Then prepare to take next L ,

This , I have been saying this kaido is doflimingo villain now .

Watch kaido fans debate like doflimingo fans when future fights coming up
Nope, Doflamingo far more interesting than Kaido. At least for now.
Post automatically merged:

So Brulee thinks Reiju and Ichiji are there to take Niji and Yonji back

Meaning there is still a chance that BB Pirates invaded WCI :crazwhat:
Or another unknown party. . .

I don't wanna set myself up for disappointment, but I don't think it's Reiju and Ichiji. Why only show their shoes earlier instead of their entire body? Why build up any kind of twist at all? It just seems like a really strange chain of events if it turns out to be them
Could be that there are two parties here.

Seeing

Non-Awakening, non-hardening Birdcage is an island cutter.

KKG is a person-sized fist from G4 Luffy.

Non-CoC Dressrosa KKG (person-sized fist) from 1% HP Luffy, negdiff-penetrated strongest hardening and Awakening Doflamingo has without any delay, then broke through Spider Web, then broke through Doflamingo's defense who took the fraction of damage, and the remains of the damage (further reduced) fold Dressrosa City like biscuit.

Non-CoC G4 Luffy couldn't take down non-serious Kaidou more than 3 pages.

Non-Skysplitter CoC infusion made base Luffy can clash equally with non-serious CoC Kaidou.

Skysplitter CoC infusion is many times greater than non-Skysplitter CoC infusion, Yamato's statement.

Over Kong Gun is Skysplitter CoC-infused KKG (person-sized fist).

EVEN BEYOND Skysplitter CoC is Genkidama (DBZ Spirit Bomb) CoC infusion.

Gear 5 is concept of Freedom, Toon Force that free Luffy from any restrictions or limitations in generating mass or power.

Bajrang Gun is island-sized fist, with DBZ Genkidama CoC infusion, lightning, AND Toon Force Freedom Concept.

---

How to powerscale Luffy's Genkidama CoC Bajrang Gun without fainting:josad:

J

Joy D. MADS

Ironically, Shiryu is the #1 reason to me why I doubt Blackbeard will be the final villain lol
IMO, the Yonko need to be defeated first, then the WG and lastly, the final villain/s (surprise for sure).

Imagine if thats actually Reiju and Ichiji, and they end up beating Cracker soon :kawak:

It's a Germa cover story afterall :kayneshrug:
Do you remember Bege's cover story? DonI need to say anything more, or. . .

@sanjikun Cracker about to fodderize germa, thoughts?

No way crackers takes another L, he's Dolf level afterall

:shocking:
I'm not even sure if Cracker can beat them individually, let alone together. Reiju/Ichiji clashed with Smoothie/Pero. Ichiji owned Pero, and Smoothie used Galette's help to pin Reiju down.

I highly doubt it's them though. We might see Cracker get clowned on again by whoever is rolling through.

Now you are saying that Luffy hand punch last chapter isn't the size of Onigashima? Only to fulfill your dreams of King power been above Kaidou Trasnformations?
Well have you seen panels this chapter?
Luffys punch looks tiny compared to the skull

But what does size have to do with potency and temperature of fire?

Magma is hottest known fire in One Piece
King can easily melt metal swords like other magma in OP world would

So I guess kaido at best makes bigger dragon

Then again that explosion from King was as big as the skull itself

I'm not even sure if Cracker can beat them individually, let alone together. Reiju/Ichiji clashed with Smoothie/Pero. Ichiji owned Pero, and Smoothie used Galette's help to pin Reiju down.

I highly doubt it's them though. We might see Cracker get clowned on again by whoever is rolling through.
Yeah honestly the fact that we got a cover with them saying "it's probably Germa" means it's not Germa lol

Otherwise they would've just shown ichiji and reiju

Ichiji never owned Pero, Pero easily tanked the punch and save his mother from Big father.
Smoothie took alone Reiju down, Galette helped up Daifuku and pin down Luffy and Sanji. Reiju was totally helpless against Smoothie.

Katakuri neg diffed Ichiji, I doubt he can do the same with Cracker.

Cracker vs whole 5 Vinsmokes would be a better Match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.