Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why substandard? BB can always have a 3rd DF. Even Kaido's after his death.
My point is, any fight after Kaido doesn't have to suggest Kaido is weaker. Look at Skypeia, then Water 7. Enel would have easily beaten Lucci, but circumstances allowed Luffy to win.

You guys have to think a little out of the box and more horizontally with villain progression. I'll give examples:

- Kizaru: i.e. probably the fast person in the series. Probably requires mastered FS to defeat. Luffy does not have this yet. I.e. Kizaru can easily defeat Luffy if he cannot keep up. Kizaru is not tankier than Kaido, nor is he withstanding attacks from 20 different people over 70 chapters.

- Akainu: take the same idea above and apply it to his AP instead of speed. One wrong move from Akainu can kill you instantly. He's still the only person to scar Luffy and kill someone close to him. This can't be ignored.

- Blackbeard: exactly what you said.

- Shanks: at this point, we don't even know if there is another level to Haki yet. Before 1010, CoC imbuement didn't even exist as an idea, so who knows.

- Im: Who knows, could be another Orochi/Spandam. Could be the most broken character in the series via devil fruit.

You can see how with any of these people, Kaido's title is maintained. Overall, he's the strongest creature, because he can probably outlast any of them in a battle.
Post automatically merged:

Not really since Yamato was there.
And she was going to lose anyway. We know this, she said it herself

My point is, any fight after Kaido doesn't have to suggest Kaido is weaker. Look at Skypeia, then Water 7. Enel would have easily beaten Lucci, but circumstances allowed Luffy to win.

You guys have to think a little out of the box and more horizontally with villain progression. I'll give examples:

- Kizaru: i.e. probably the fast person in the series. Probably requires mastered FS to defeat. Luffy does not have this yet. I.e. Kizaru can easily defeat Luffy if he cannot keep up. Kizaru is not tankier than Kaido, nor is he tanking withstanding attacks from 20 different people over 70 chapters.

- Akainu: take the same idea above and apply it to his AP instead of speed. One wrong move from Akainu can kill you instantly. He's still the only person to scar Luffy and k8ll someone close to him. This can't be ignored.

- Blackbeard: exactly what you said.

- Shanks: at this point, we don't even know if there is another level to Haki yet. Before 1010, CoC imbuement didn't even exist as an idea, so who knows.

- Im: Who knows, could be another Orochi/Spandam. Could be the most broken character in the series via devil fruit.

You can see how with any of these people, Kaido's title is maintained. Overall, he's the strongest creature, because he can probably outlast any of them in a battle.
Post automatically merged:

And she was going to lose anyway. We know this, she said it herself
I think Kaido is at the ceiling and the rest of the strongest are equal in power but now The match up And the diversity in move set matters a lot more

I am talking about what was showed, not some Off paneled shit, since i could bring Kata Tanking G4 Boundman punches for 11 hours.
how is off panelling shit ?
holy fuck why am i even arguing
people in op can fight for fucking days dude what the fuck are you talking about ???????????????
how do you think off panels work ? kata was just standing still and taking hits ???
we have aokiji vs akainu. we literally have kaido vs bm that lasted 3 days. what do you think happened in those 3 days ??????
3 days >>>>>>>>>11 fucking hours. just bc you dont like it doesnt mean it didnt happen

The cover story is more interesting than the actual chapter right now. No point in actually being Ichiji and Reiju if what we're seeing is Brûlè guessing it; it feels like Cracker is set up for a beat up from the actual invaders, since he isn't a character with further purpose than being a hypetool. We will see, I guess.

The cover story is more interesting than the actual chapter right now. No point in actually being Ichiji and Reiju if what we're seeing is Brûlè guessing it; it feels like Cracker is set up for a beat up from the actual invaders, since he isn't a character with further purpose than being a hypetool. We will see, I guess.
I disagree, chapter looks hype with a little bit of exposition on Kaido's past in Wano and Orochi.

Kaido’s embedded himself in a magma dragon. It looks just like the magma dragon King created
Ah yes, "looking like" is such a valid argument.
And idk about that, the way he drawns looks an awful lot like like Orochi engulfed in fire to me

Embedded himself in magma but called the move something that literally translates to "Fire Dragon Great torch" in english, makes sense too.
I'm sure you can do better :pepemwai:

Status
Not open for further replies.