Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truths people need to accept:

- Even if Luffy vs Kaido continues beyond this clash, it will always still be Luffy's fight, nobody else's. Stop trying to make the MC irrelevant to his own fight

- Yonko vs Admiral arguments are all nonsense, especially when 2 Yonko are going to soon be irrelevant and 2 will be involved with Admirals in the coming plot. We know nothing about the upper limit of Admirals and 2 Yonko.

- Kaido is far stronger than his subordinates

Does that cover all of the hot takes in the last hour? Lol
Kaidou is the Top 1 in current times and only BB and possible Imu could be more powerfull.

J

Joy D. MADS

Advanced form of silhouettes: showing the characters in question in.someone's speech bubble.
Oda, what is the point of this?
It seems we habe "two different parties" and Oda is dragging out the other party. . . Maybe until Luffy defeats Kaido? Why? I don't know, but it seems like this to me.

Kaido is the upper limit of Power in the series
I mean, so everything after this will be substandard fights? Lol

I'm also not arguing he's not the WSC. I don't believe any other character can fight 20 people and still fight Luffy/Joyboy for this long. Future fights probably won't be a gangbang like this was.

Think horizontally, not vertically. This is why people don't get what I'm saying
Post automatically merged:

Kaidou is the Top 1 in current times and only BB and possible Imu could be more powerfull.
Made up, also read above

This could be his reaction too. It also includes Sugar.

Mmm no, Ryou is haki, but the way they use it is different to just using haki on you body, they flow their haki to the sword and use it to cut anything or nothing.

When you do such feat, then you are a swordsman master.

But beeyond that, which Hygoro can teach is advanced haki which also follows the same principle but this does internal damage.
Cracker does that with his sword. Vergo does that with his Bamboo.
What the Scabbards do is a even more advanced version. Which is internal damage + Haki in swords.

I mean, so everything after this will be substandard fights? Lol

I'm also not arguing he's not the WSC. I don't believe any other character can fight 20 people and still fight Luffy/Joyboy for this long. Future fights probably won't be a gangbang like this was.

Think horizontally, not vertically. This is why people don't get what I'm saying

Made up, also read above

This could be his reaction too. It also includes Sugar.
Why substandard? BB can always have a 3rd DF. Even Kaido's after his death.

J

Joy D. MADS

The translation from @EtenBoby says "the invaders are >>>>>PROBABLY<<<<< Germa!", no?
Which means Brulee doesnt know. She's just guessing. We saw ichiji and Reiju alongside Judge escaping on the first cover.
High chance it's bait. Could easily be someone else. Could be Niji and Yonji and she doesn't know they've been released somehow (Pudding), could be BB pirates, could be Pedro, etc.
Oda is dragging the shadows on purpose.

B

Ballel

You gathered some good arguments, gotta give you that! :kata:
Sadly there are some tiny flaws in your argumentation.

Zuko's swordsmanship is only relevant in 3 occasions
Santoryu
as the BLUE Spirit
Ashura

And you are forgetting that Zoro normally uses 3 swords. When he only has 2 swords, like Zuko he is nerfed and it doesn't feel right to him.
And did you remember that Zoro can even fight with no sword style as a brawler?

By teaching Aang firebending and then getting out of the way so the Avatar can fulfill his destiny. Not by "taking down the fire lord himself". In that sense, everyone in Aang's gang joined forces to take down the Fire Lord. Are all of them "Zoro-like" as well?
Luffy and Zoro are often portrayed as a duo , Luffy the sun and Zoro the moon.
Aang and Zuko turned out to become best friends.
And may I remind you who was on the rooftop and who wasn't? Zuko confronted Ozai during day of black sun and eos Aang fought Ozai alone while Zuko dealt with Azula who can create BLUE FIRE.

Zoro briefly fought Kaido, then moved on to King who has BLUE FLAMES while Luffy is currently fighting Kaido 1 vs 1.

Zuko went against his sister and lost because Azula cheated and tried to light up Katara's ass. Remember when Sanji fights Judge and Judge cheats using a human wall to stop Sanji's attack?
But that's the oposite.
Sanji has a nice sister. Zuko doesn't.

After overhearing the conversation of Ozai and Azulon, Azula suggests to Zuko that if he wants to escape death "maybe he finds a nice family in the Earth Kingdom who wants to raise him".
The Earth Kingdom was known for its Fire Nation colonies. And what else is a colony? Right, Shimotsuki village in the East Blue!

While Zuko helped Iroh fill the void left by the loss of his own son in the war, Sanji was special to Zeff due to both of them sharing the same dream, a dream that even Zeff's crew would not take seriously.
Iroh's and Zeff's motivations have nothing in common.
Really, Koshiro is Zoro's Iroh and Kuina is Lu Ten.
Did you see Zoro's parents anywhere?!

Zuko had to leave his home and so did Zoro(or his ancestors), Koshiro became his mentor and treated him like his own child. He even wanted him to become the heir to his dojo. After Kuina's death he even gave Zoro her sword.
He visits her grave to place a newspaper with an article about Zoro by her grave. While Iroh held a memorial for his deceased son in Ba Sing Se placing an picture of his son in the place where he died.

The fanart you posted does a good job at highlighting the blatant differences between Zuko and Sanji, showing Sanji as the professional that he is while Zuko is portrayed as a lost cause in the kitchen.

When exactly on his travels across the Earth Kingdom did Zuko ever prepare his own food?!
Even while travelling with Iroh, he has to steal food or has food donated to him.

During his solo travel in an Earth Kingdom town that was terrorized by corrupted and violent local authorities that abuse their power and are feared by the citizenss he is starving, challenges the corrupted authorities while fending for a small child and in turn gets food.

Status
Not open for further replies.