Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs Akainu is probably gonna be good at least. With this fight and Conquers, it's clear this will probably be the answer to Luffy not touching Akainu when they clash.

There's a difference between this being likely Kaido's last set of attacks to it being Akainu's entire fighting style, so I'd imagine his fight with Akainu will at least be more dangerous (not a powerscaling post, just the obvious thought because Luffy will most certainly fight him.
I'm in the camp that Luffy will maybe clash with Akainu but ultimately it's Sabo who'll fight and defeat him.

Sabo is the one with Ace's fruit and will, it's perfectly set up for him to be the one to defeat Akainu in the end.

Lol I think it's sorta both. I can see him waiting to bring out the fight more for dramatic purposes (i.e. last longer), but I also can see what he did this chapter. He is definitely reaffirming the "plight" of Wano by showing us what happened once Oden died and the scabbards disappeared. A lot of evil Orochi faces. This is followed by Denjiro cutting him down.

I already half expect 1049 or even 1050 to be dragged out for Kaido's small flashbacks on his past as an Ogre, Joyboy, Rocks, etc. There's a clear loop to his character that likely comes with realizing that Luffy is Joyboy. This chapter he realizes he's the hero Oden was waiting for, but evidently there will likely be a flash moment where he thinks back on things before losing.

At least that's my feeling on it. But yeah 1049 or 1050 for sure lmao
Yehhhhh it’s definitely setting up the point of Kaido believing Luffy is Joyboy. I don’t think people are gonna be very happy about how this ends lol

I guess we can now understand why King had that move as his finisher. He viewed Kaido as the strongest and he shaped his greatest move just like the strongest move of his idol in his strongest form. I think we won't be seeing anything else from Kaido after this, this is probably his most devastating attack.

Obviously Kaido's attack is going to be stronger than King's although King did use Haki along with his fire powers. But this power of fire being upgraded to magma levels is nice hype for Akainu. I think there is something with fire and its upgrades being shown as one of the most powerful abilities in shonen manga. Like how in Bleach Genryusai (the old guy who was the leader of the captains) had this blade that could melt/disintegrate everything with his fire/heat.
kaidos bag is deep, this is not even his final form

Oda isn't stalling the punch for no reason
All of these modes from kaido and attempts shows the end of the battle is in chapter 1049 or 1050

Oden " joyboy is the one who will beat kaido and free wano and the world "
Kaido about luffy " this is the hero they've been waiting is here"
Fanboys " zoro will kill Kaido and save wano from his wrath"
Some people need to be banned
bro he isnt stalling the punch. he landed it this chapter and kaido clashed with it. it didnt work. also i dont think oden ever said that. he said joyboy will bring the dawn, but he said "a group of powerful pirates from the new generation" will beat kaido

I'm in the camp that Luffy will maybe clash with Akainu but ultimately it's Sabo who'll fight and defeat him.

Sabo is the one with Ace's fruit and will, it's perfectly set up for him to be the one to defeat Akainu in the end.
Eh, i disagree. Sabo was not present when Ace was killed and Akainu scarred Luffy. Luffy also has a very particular disdain towards the fleet admiral.

Plus, it's clear that the other Admirals are made for Zoro/Sanji imo (Kizaru honestly might fall earlier in another arc to Luffy, considering you probably need FS to deal with him).

But let's agree to disagree here.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
bro he isnt stalling the punch. he landed it this chapter and kaido clashed with it. it didnt work. also i dont think oden ever said that. he said joyboy will bring the dawn, but he said "a group of powerful pirates from the new generation" will beat kaido
He didnt land it. Its still doing the gear 4 cock back thing if you look at the panel, he didn't throw the punch

Status
Not open for further replies.