Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is only going to ve in this form just to get kod by luffy so it's not a full fight. Its training for akainu so lufft realizes he has to navigate around the magma with coc and can't be touched at all
A quick question here. I forgot what was said but did Akainu say Magma is hotter than Ace's fire or is that his magma simply has the ability to eat fire?

How about the fact that Akainu inflicted literally the worst mental and physical scar on Luffy ever ?

The battle between Kaido and Luffy was never only between the two of them while it is between Luffy and Akainu. Oda tried to add the entire Joyboy shit to give Luffy and Kaido some rivalry that barely worked out.

Instead of looking everything through the powerscaling glasses how about judging the battle from an emotional viewpoint?

Besides we have next to no knowledge on the full extent of Akainu's capabilities.
From a story writing viewpoint its entirely more likely Sabo fights Akainu though.

There literally is 0 point for Sabo at all except to avenge Ace

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Advanced form of silhouettes: showing the characters in question in.someone's speech bubble.
Oda, what is the point of this?
The translation from @EtenBoby says "the invaders are >>>>>PROBABLY<<<<< Germa!", no?
Which means Brulee doesnt know. She's just guessing. We saw ichiji and Reiju alongside Judge escaping on the first cover.
High chance it's bait. Could easily be someone else. Could be Niji and Yonji and she doesn't know they've been released somehow (Pudding), could be BB pirates, could be Pedro, etc.

How does he not?

How about the fact that Akainu inflicted literally the worst mental and physical scar on Luffy ever ?
Instead of looking everything through the powerscaling glasses how about judging the battle from an emotional viewpoint?
That's a valid point of view, though I personally don't think that the relationship of Luffy and Akainu is that significant. Luffy got over it; he remembered his friends and had as his main goal to become stronger to protect his friends. He and Ace himself accepted Ace' death, as he lived his life as a pirate. Shanks said, a man should look forward after he cried. Garp himself also holds no grudge anymore, since I don't see Garp attacking Akainu at the HQ, and that's when he wanted to kill him at MF.

So I think Luffy will comfortably let his father and Sabo tag team Akainu.

A quick question here. I forgot what was said but did Akainu say Magma is hotter than Ace's fire or is that his magma simply has the ability to eat fire?
He said his magma consumes fire
Post automatically merged:

How does he not?

That's a valid point of view, though I personally don't think that the relationship of Luffy and Akainu is that significant. Luffy got over it; he remembered his friends and had as his main goal to become stronger to protect his friends. He and Ace himself accepted Ace' death, as he lived his life as a pirate. Shanks said, a man should look forward after he cried. Garp himself also holds no grudge anymore, since I don't see Garp attacking Akainu at the HQ, and that's when he wanted to kill him at MF.

So I think Luffy will comfortably let his father and Sabo tag team Akainu.
Luffy didn't get over it when Akainu's name was mentioned he got PTSD

From a story writing viewpoint its entirely more likely Sabo fights Akainu though.

There literally is 0 point for Sabo at all except to avenge Ace
Absolutely wrong lol.

- Luffy saw Ace get killed
- Luffy struggled through impel down till Marineford shortening his life to rescue Ace
- Luffy got a scar from Akainu
- Akainu is obsessed with Luffy and not Sabo

You can't even bring me 2 solid arguments why Sabo is supposed to fight Aka other than the fact that he ate the Mera Mera.

Why these guys don't understand there isn't a single person who can tank attacks like kaidou and luffy
If they are hitted by things like red roc, thunder bagua, roaring thunder bagua, roc gun etc they will lose at least 50% of health instantly

Thief mode is a Mimicry mode that allows him to copy his opponents abilities, he never used FS outside of it meaning that he can only use it while fighting FS users in Mimicry mode
Kaido said Luffy should not assume to be the only one able to see the future, which means Kaido has that ability too. Mimicry mode just means that he will fight the way his opponent does, but it's not like he can randomly copy the opponents abilities. He either has FS or not.

Firstly he didnt burn a zombie. We didnt see what happened to Ryuma's body afterwards.

Secondly how is burning a corpse remotely impressive ? Like how.....

Queen's durability is 10 folds above Albert's flameless form.
Queen is no where near as durable as flame less Albert you moron

Flameless Albert can survive CoC attacks >>>>>>>>> Tatsumaki that fucked kaido up where as choppers slap did damage to Queen.

One of Marco's biggest attack did nothing to King at all and he had to land even stronger attack and tiny Marco attack fucked Queen up.

Absolutely wrong lol.

- Luffy saw Ace get killed
- Luffy struggled through impel down till Marineford shortening his life to rescue Ace
- Luffy got a scar from Akainu
- Akainu is obsessed with Luffy and not Sabo

You can't even bring me 2 solid arguments why Sabo is supposed to fight Luffy other than the fact that he ate the Mera Mera.
No. I mean it. Sabo as a character exists entirely due to avenging Ace. There is no other point to the character.

He doesn't even make sense.

How can the number two of the revolutionaries not be known by Ace?

And he only didn't know Ace because he lost his memories.

Its narratively more fulfilling that the fruit that was deemed inferior to Akainu is the one that ultimately defeats him.

Status
Not open for further replies.