Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

What. Luffy has to beat Kaido in his most powerful form. That’s literally what happens in every single arc. ZKK can only happen after that happens.

If Kaido were to awaken then Luffy has to beat Kaido again before ZKK could theoretically happen. That’s how it’s been in every arc
It doesn't have to happen. You must look at what is currently happening. Not what you want to happen.

Luffy has never faced a character like Kaido before. Luffy has never lost so many times in battle or receive so many power-ups in the same battle.

The Udon prisoner didn't gather behind Luffy just because he was the main character. They didn't trust something. They needed Momo. Wano is different.

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't mind me, making a reference to Kaidos lack of flashback and how in 1000 years, we still probably wouldn't get one either. Also making a reference to I Have No Mouth and Scream, not sure if you know of it?:

It's extremely dark/grim, I played the official game of it before and was so horrified and depressed after lol:

“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream” is a horrifying look into a post-apocalyptic hell. The computers created by humans to fight their wars for them join together into one linked and unified computer, AM, which discovers sentience. It quickly runs data to kill all on Earth except for five survivors on whom to play out its sadistic and revenge-filled games. Although AM often appears to be godlike, it is no god, for as George Edward Slusser points out in his study Harlan Ellison: Unrepentant Harlequin (1977), AM cannot create life, although it can prevent the survivors from dying.

I've heard scientists lately are trying to find a way to make us genuinely immortal too.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

ZKK is not happening!! Kaido is Yonko . Kid and Law already defeated one Yonko.

What will happen to bounty and Influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.