[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to host this is not some super role madness game.
Arya has some tracking + a vig.
That is OP enough for it imh

@Arp Bladstrum get active, ur posts feel like ur playing carefull
He is a bit of low hanging fruit right now but we could lynch him if there is no better alternative.

Any opinions on Ekko or Ratchet? Now these are dangerous players if scum.
Yes, this is a show cannon, not all of this happened in books.

Jon's direwolf, Ghost, did not die i think.
Vote Pero

I still have doubts that there was a genuine slip by Pero being coached or whatever was being originally accused but both Pero and Melkor have reeked of scum since, making me think they're panicking at being linked.
What are you talking about?

I am neither panicking nor in danger of being lynched.

Did your team try to coach you and you confused something?

vote lynch WakandaForever
Ekko/Pero/Melkor

All three need to be ded
Yes, Cooler is not the way to go.

My tinfoil is that Ekko is trying to divert attention from his teammates by focusing on Cooler.

I have seen inactive town Cooler a lot.
I had him in my scum lean before this.
i think tpein is just bad but god damn is that ever so incriminating.

im positive ratchet is town too.

lord melkor as scum too with kaju. wakanda votes for pero and says he feels pero and LM are together and then LM votes for wakanda.

lord melkor tried to deter ratchet from talking about the wolf flavour too much.

lord melkor accused ekko of trying to diverting from his teammates to go after cooler. however the two main wagons were pero and arp, the two people LM were saying he bought as town. this looks like LM slipped because he knew pero/arp are scum so he accused ekko of diverting away from them to cooler, but at the same time he was calling arp/pero town so it doesn't actually make sense to call it a divert unless he knew arp/pero were scum. i hope that makes sense lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Claims
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark
Arp - Ramsay Snow (Claimed to be Arya Stark) (Dead)
Pero - The Mountain (Claimed to be Beric Dondarrion) (Dead)

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)
Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
Worst - Tyrion Lannister (Dead)
T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (Body Guard)
Fuji - Brienne of Tarth
Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - Follower (Saw T-Pein as Body Guard)
Ekko - Some sort of Duelist Lynch ability
Kagu - Sansa Stark
Cooler - Walder Frey (Dead)
Michelle - Gendry (Dead)
Tyler Herro - Renly Baratheon (Dead)

SoulKiller - Euron Greyjoy (Dead)

Emil

Certified Memelord
i buy dofla as purple now tbh

we can continue dunking or red b4 we deal with purple

any refills r welcomed to speed up this process

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
KAGU IS 100% SCUM. Not only did they want to move away from arp and pero as a lynch and go elsewhere, but they kept talking about how the arya claim fits with tracker and how it makes sense and they even prodded for arp to claim arya after the initial claim when they had not done so yet. i literally cannot fathom kagu as not scum after this entire exchange. you can lynch me but please shoot kagu.
Have you not read the part where I claimed as Sansa Stark?

Btw, I have got no abilities and I have a locked role which unlocks after certain events. I am just a vanilla.

About Arp, like I have said before, I could sense the genuine frustration from his posts as a new player. After his claim, my reasoning to believe him was because he claimed Arya which would make sense to me because I am Sansa myself. However I was iffy about the wolf thing to which I probed him multiple times as you can see in my quotes.

Pero - cleared for now since he claimed.

Arp - Don’t feel like lynching him. He’s new and I can genuinely sense the frustration in his posts that he’s trying to redeem himself.

Let’s focus on the other people like Chevy. I wouldn’t mind Melkor either.

But the way it’s going, looks like we will end up CFDing someone like Cooler or Wakanda in the end.
As I have mentioned this here.

I am imagining the situation this way - Arp walks into the game thread, makes a few friendly posts as starters but little did he know those friendly posts will be counted against him. If he was mafia, I’d expect some discussion happening in their chat so he’s walk in more informed rather than a carefree bird.
Here too.

I am iffy about the wolf part. Feels like blending as a MC.
I have mentioned it here too. Arya and Sansa are two characters who lost their wolves pretty early. It doesn't make sense she got to have her but not me.

Wouldn’t that be too chaotic? Like if the main characters itself are fakes. I don’t think so we don’t need to take that route until we get some flips. Since Arp has claimed, the way to proceed from here is to see if he even gets CC’d or if he’s not bring in his results as tracker. Anyways we can leave him aside for now and focus on the others.
Then I decided to go with it until new revelations are made.

--------------------------------------

About Pero, literally the main reason I believed him was because of what Charlie said. His confidence was overwhelming and I got convinced that there maybe something related to their roles for him to make such a bold claim.

Tell them Charlie. This way Pero is definitely getting lynched today the way votes are piling up against him.
Okay fair enough. Instead you are choosing Pero who’s character is also confirmed to be in the game. (As implied by Charlie)
I have mentioned it in these two posts. Then Chevy came out with his action and then people started piling their votes again. Since I was iffy about Chevy (which I have again mentioned quite a couple of times) I chose to go with it after *guess who* Charlie ofc. (the below post). What can I do when someone is betting on their own life. I trusted Charlie more than Pero.

All it proves is that Pero can't be killed by vigilante or whatever Chevy is, right.

Let's put it this way. If Pero is really Beric, you can lynch me tomorow.

Kagu Nyan

I’ve almost read all of D1. I’m pretty sure Kagura is red mafia. Not mechanical but I think she’s got outrageous equity with Pero/Arp that day.
Read my post for Neeko to understand why I did it. I knew this day would come where I'd be suspected for backing off Pero and Arp. But I'm just a naive townie who thought of doing what it felt right that time.

Kagu Nyan

yeh.
Yon Tan Wan made a nice case about it yesterday
I said if cooler flips Red we lynch Kagura no questions asked.
What's my connection to Cooler?

Yo Tan's case against me is because I included him in my vig list since he was inactive and fluffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.