[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It was the night none died.
I had claimed bodyguard that day.
I also have this sword I can pass at night to someone.
I tried using it but I could not.
So it was either a roleblock or a jail thing.
I do not think it was a roleblock.
Good enough for me then

Vote: Nekko

Emil

Certified Memelord
I agree with your points against Melkor, and I had my own reasons for voting him last phase (census is sus) so yeah.

Vote Lynch Melkor

BTW your claim makes me think you're purple. Barristan Selmy is loyal to the Targaryens in the show, not sure if you knew that before you claimed lol
rich coming from you kek

Emil

Certified Memelord
did you read the quotes? i think it's pretty self-explanatory why id be hesitant, but i just concluded he's bad.

you can be a knight and scum, no?
yes yes. but the stance will be different cuz hes saying the truth and so far the lannisters that flipped r all allies, not actual lannisters

I agree with your points against Melkor, and I had my own reasons for voting him last phase (census is sus) so yeah.

Vote Lynch Melkor

BTW your claim makes me think you're purple. Barristan Selmy is loyal to the Targaryens in the show, not sure if you knew that before you claimed lol
i am aware, ive read the books and seen the show.

as far as im concerned we play for town. i dont have a fake or anything of that nature and have no known teammates.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The version of jailer that I know stops all abilities. I don't see why Gram wouldn't be using that one. Can someone more familiar with Gram confirm?
thats a commute
tpein was not told he was jailed was he?
its an assumption

if he was told he was jailed or commuted. this is a different topic..specially if commuted

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Neeko

how are jailkeepers handled in ur site. do they stop evergthing or just kills

my understanding commute and ascetic stop everything. not jailkeepers

Well, you know it's not the only reason, we discussed this yesterday. Place yourself in my head for a moment. What do *you* think you've done so far this game that should have me town reading you?
I guess the only thing i'd shamelessly wanna take credit for would be advocating for a second lynch on d2 instead of ending the day like some others seemed to want after Arp got red checked, but that wouldnt be enough to get a ''town read'' from someone i assume

Well, you wouldn't be associated with Kagu or Melkor potentially if they flip. And if one flips red then you probably wouldn't be red. Which would clear you from the point where you defended Arp which is one of the reasons why you're being red on scum.

So it really depends on a kagu/melkor flip if we go with it.

I think this is a case where you claim, it's been mentioned before but I'm pretty sure you have not yet.
as far as defending arp, look at my first response to soul killer.

i disagree entirely with what he said. i didnt defend arp, he asked me for my thoughts and i clarified.

after arp claimed arya i was vehemently against reading arp town based off that and discouraged everyone else to do so. that isn't teammate equity. soulkiller couldnt rationalize why i would read him town from what i said, if you agree then fair enough, but i did the most work on the arp wagon in the first place.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
thats a commute
tpein was not told he was jailed was he?
its an assumption

if he was told he was jailed or commuted. this is a different topic..specially if commuted
Ekko, you're wrong. There are versions of Jailers that block all abilities. A commuter also usually is passive or activated selectively, not targeted. Neeko just confirmed they use both versions of jailer (confusing).

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko, you're wrong. There are versions of Jailers that block all abilities. A commuter also usually is passive or activated selectively, not targeted. Neeko just confirmed they use both versions of jailer (confusing).
its all host reliant
commute can also target a player and remove them from the game for the night in some versions. making them fully untargetable and unable to carry any actions

standard jailkeeper only protects from kills + roleblocks. all other actions work fine on the jailee

Status
Not open for further replies.