[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this isn't a "omg i didnt know i was purple or who i was or blah blah blah". it isn't a gotcha moment, i am being truthful. if you dont trust me that's fine, but id like to help town while i am alive this phase if the choice is to lynch me as i still need town to actually do their job to win. everyone on the same page? good.

t

i guess ill just have to be lynched tomorrow. i dont have time for this. time to do my last day self defense.

I actually explained exactly what I did and it wasn't just agree with you to vote arp. I agreed with you to see if you would vote arp because you called him out and didn't vote for him so I voted for him and asked you to join the wagon because you shaded him without voting and that's what I associate as distancing so I wanted to see if you would join.

When the wagon was just myself and you for a long period of time, blue and t-pein came in after periods of inactivity and quite literally asked who to vote. since they were doing nothing as inactives i asked them to join the wagon. not only did i ask other people and constantly ask them what they thought of arp and if they wanted to vote arp, the two inactives that were willing to just give their votes i asked them to give it to them.

arp's frustration towards you was you got his name wrong. he actually did say very little to me though, i do concede that, but idk if i was scum with him and trying to distance id ask him to distance. but never mind that you wont believe that.

i backed off from him prior to his claim for the reasons i gave. i actually found his claim weird because he claimed he had a wolf and not a direwolf. it's right there as well as the reasons i gave for backing off, which came again prior to the claim. now you can say i asked him to react like that so i could set up backing off, but again if i was going to coach that then i would have also asked him to interact with me to properly distance.

i was not defending him when you asked to put votes on arp. you ASKED me why i backed off and i gave my reason. i can do nothing about my reasoning making sense to you, that is how i anticipated a townie to react vs. mafia. i thought mafia would be more eager to clear their own name and get their claim out there then come in as if there was no pressure and they might die.

i think youre overestimating the degree to which i town read him. i thought the reaction was townie, but youre acting like i was over the top in how i viewed him. in any case, i was okay with him being lynched still because how much time was left in day and how unlikely it was to get another wagon going. i was also going to be away so i wasnt really going to be around to push another alternative and i knew i would have time to keep up for the rest of the phase(it was 3am my time when i went to bed and the end of day was 9am and i woke up at 8am for work for reference).

i did want ekko lynched. i thought ekko was shady. i actually still could see ekko as indy with the way he's played. alas you are right i didnt go for the alternative wagon which was pero. i also wasnt caught up with the vote count, but i dont expect you to believe that. that is basically the reasoning. when someone was questioning me on day 2 why i didnt hammer, i think rippedcal, i actually thought he was asking why i didnt hammer arp rather than pero and even in my defense it can be seen that's what i was explaining(why i didnt hammer arp).

as to the last line, i just want you to keep in mind after i flip how good my reads were when i was actively engaged. it wont go far in defending myself, but i did have pretty fucking great reads and i think i can be happy about them since most of those people will likely turn out as town and i had 2 scum and ekko(who might be indy) in my list. :)

all that said, i will likely be the lynch and that's fine. it isn't productive for me to defend myself outside of this post, so i'll catch up best i can and give any final thoughts to you guys if you want to hear them. i'll review the end of day 1(last 40ish pages) and see where everyone landed in terms of votes. cooler was mafia traitor so they didn't know he was scum, but pero/arp were scum and the other two alternative wagons so i think it's good to see who landed on cooler and avoided the other two to find the remaining scum.
I am not liking this post @Neeko, you looked much better to me early game prior to your declaration about change of tone.

Why are you assuming you are going to be lynched and then put a wall of text explaining your motives and how it is not productive for you to defend yourself while you do exactly so? It does not look sincere to me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The quandry here is tha t I think Melkor needs to perish and have done since day 1

But can't really let confirmed non town go by especially when they're obviously a threat - their wincon doesn't flip for a reason and they're not town for a reason

So I think stick with Neeko. If anyone refills Ekko we can get Melkor. Otherwise we get him tomorrow.

Emil

Certified Memelord
this isn't a "omg i didnt know i was purple or who i was or blah blah blah". it isn't a gotcha moment, i am being truthful. if you dont trust me that's fine, but id like to help town while i am alive this phase if the choice is to lynch me as i still need town to actually do their job to win. everyone on the same page? good.

t
i have long lost trust in anything thats not town

if u were truely town, ur motives wud be shown already. and u wouldnt have to hide being purple until pressured

imma level with u m8. even if u are 99.99% town. that 0.001% chance to become harmful to us will cuck us later and im not willing to take the risk and wait to find out

thats my final thought on the matter

I am not liking this post @Neeko, you looked much better to me early game prior to your declaration about change of tone.

Why are you assuming you are going to be lynched and then put a wall of text explaining your motives and how it is not productive for you to defend yourself while you do exactly so? It does not look sincere to me.

I wrote this during night when we can't post.

It isn't productive because I'd rather hunt the rest of scum. I understand when I'm going to be lynched and I'd rather town do well after that.

@Ekkologix can confirm as he just saw it in another game.

Well you don't look too good IMO. I didn't like you telling Worst to keep info to himself after we already knew he was a cop, nor your suggestion for the vig to randomly shoot a townie that voted Arp.

But Melk is the priority for now.
he wanted to share smth about his role, i rather have ppl keep unnecessary things to themselves until i think of a way they communicate it in a way it doesnt give away too much for scum to work with

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wrote this during night when we can't post.

It isn't productive because I'd rather hunt the rest of scum. I understand when I'm going to be lynched and I'd rather town do well after that.

@Ekkologix can confirm as he just saw it in another game.
can confirm that, yes
i was not a fan of it but it worked out in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.