[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@RippedCal is another person whom I’d like to get checked. He seemed unsure about the Cooler wagon and yet he was voting anyway. He also questioned me when I said that we should resolve Neeko the next day cuz as per him my thought is too “linear”.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He was probably lying about his results me thinks.
I agree, I think he's lying about his role. But more to the point, it not longer matters if we have mechanical information against him or not because we have a confession, which is overriding proof of the culrpit's guilt. In other words, his slot is solved.

That would be nice and all except I was the one saying that arya/other main characters are not town just because they're main characters and not to town read people just because they claimed a main character. You, actually, were the one pushing the hardest to prove that arp is town just because they claimed arya, as you can see from below.

As you can see from below:

Cliff notes:

Michelle is obviously town.

Ratchet is also town, they wanted to lynch arp and even after the claim just at best said that arya is likely indy. as a scummate id assume if youre moving away from your teammate you wouldnt still conclude they're non-town and if you bought the claim just said they're town.

I think LM looks worse because he wanted to move away from arp due to the claim. it didnt seem sensible to me.

I have no idea if tpein is just beyond awful or if he's scum because he put in a lot of effort to argue with me that arya isnt a fake claim and got doesnt have enough fakes for arya to be a fake claim blah blah. He also wanted to move away from arp to cooler rather than arp.

ekko isn't red scum for sure, but the fact he was so sure that there was purple scum this early is weird to me.

himes is town too or not red scum. she basically wanted to lynch arp early on because there wasn't enough time in the day for another lynch and she didnt want to risk a no lynch. TOWN BEHAVIOUR. she also just vibes town.

KAGU IS 100% SCUM. Not only did they want to move away from arp and pero as a lynch and go elsewhere, but they kept talking about how the arya claim fits with tracker and how it makes sense and they even prodded for arp to claim arya after the initial claim when they had not done so yet. i literally cannot fathom kagu as not scum after this entire exchange. you can lynch me but please shoot kagu.

@Neeko not sure how I look worse for wanting to move away from Arp as I was voting Pero, not Arp. So person that was not my main scum read claimed a main character - no reason to make him priority.

Also, T-Pein is obvious town, I do not see how you do not know it if you pay attention to the thread.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Neeko if you are withholding any info then you're just hurting yourself and your team if you're truly town aligned. It does not help that a lot of people were not only already scum reading you but wary of purple as they're non-town.

Based on that I'm fine with a Neeko flip today. Because either he's lying as a red or he flips purple and we get more info about them. Either way, it helps Town.

Claims
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark
Arp - Ramsay Snow (Claimed to be Arya Stark) (Dead)
Pero - The Mountain (Claimed to be Beric Dondarrion) (Dead)

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)
Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
Worst - Tyrion Lannister (Dead)
T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (Body Guard)
Fuji - Brienne of Tarth
Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - Follower (Saw T-Pein as Body Guard)
Ekko - Some sort of Duelist Lynch ability
Kagu - Sansa Stark
Cooler - Walder Frey (Dead)
Michelle - Gendry (Dead)
Tyler Herro - Renly Baratheon (Dead)

SoulKiller - Euron Greyjoy (Dead)
The "2" in my census result should be the Greyjoys. The biggest non-town faction Lannister alliance and the second biggest Daenerys faction.

he is not purple.
He is red...
He was on ekko and not on Arp or Pero or Cooler even lol.
Just like I said before.
He did try and lynch Arp but he knew Arp had a tier 1 claim
Arya Stark....even I bought it.
it wasnt a tier 1 claim and i was the one arguing with you not to buy it.

So do we lynch Kagura or Neeko today.
Neeko is confirming himself as purple but I think he is red....
Kagura could be red or town.
Probably Neeko. He’s a sure thing as far as not being town and I just don’t trust an indie faction to be that good in the end even if he’s being honest lol. But I want to drag the day out no matter what.

ISO Cal and tell me what do you think about him.
I did.
Last phase.
I said he was scummy.
He tried to say he was "confirmed town" after the pero vote but he didnt even vote for pero to die.,
He voted for ekko to die.

Also he did not push for pero on d1 until it was clear to everyone that we would lynch pero.
he wanted wakanda lynched that phase.
He was the 2nd one pushing on that wagon.

I have him on my scum leans

@Neeko if you are withholding any info then you're just hurting yourself and your team if you're truly town aligned. It does not help that a lot of people were not only already scum reading you but wary of purple as they're non-town.

Based on that I'm fine with a Neeko flip today. Because either he's lying as a red or he flips purple and we get more info about them. Either way, it helps Town.

Goblin I have literally been as upfront as I possibly can including telling you I'm purple. Do you understand how dumb it is to ask if I'm withholding anything. Sorry but that's just a bit of frustrating question to ask.

I'm busy with work, BRB.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Your Queen weeps at the death of two of my loyal followers. It was a sad night indeed

However not all hope is lost as the Bringer of Chaos named SK perished last night as well.

For this I rejoice.

I also see that the kitty may be a bad kitty since he admitted that his loyalty is towards the Queen of Dragons and not me.

I am of the opinion that this must be fully seen through and clear the doubts and move the path forward

As such a public execution might be needed

Which post is that? I remember I was discussing the possibility that Worst's results might be tampered if we have a re-director/bus driver in the game with the thought process that he could still be Arya. But he didn't do anything to resolve himself and his thread activity declined more and more. I voted quite late because ultimately I decided to trust the mechanical info brought forward by Worst and the way he did so voluntarily.

Pero was a null read for me until the Ratchet and NF thing happened. I re-read the whole matter and even tho the slip up was very minor I thought I'd wait until he claimed. So he did. Infact he claimed his whole role so I decided to move away from him. Is that wrong? Because Charlie was there as well who vouched for this. I didn't jump on Pero's wagon that easily. Please see why I jumped onto his wagon as I explained earlier.

And yes, I am fucking Sansa. If you lynch me you are lynching a townie.
I like this post and your reasoning other than last sentence which sounds like something scum would say to appear townie.

What is your current opinion on Nekko?

Status
Not open for further replies.