[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I think he's lying about his role. But more to the point, it not longer matters if we have mechanical information against him or not because we have a confession, which is overriding proof of the culrpit's guilt. In other words, his slot is solved.

Why am I lying about my role.

Can you guys walk me through how this registers in your head. Why would I lie about my role but admit to being purple.

I have also questioned Melkor with the way he jumped onto that wagon and his vote against Wakanda was pure OMGUS.

Again, my vote on Pero was due to Chevy's info + Charlie. He was getting lynched anyway with the rapid wagon which formed in him within a couple of hours. I could have stayed away. Then why would I make myself a target by jumping onto the wagon for no reason, expect my goodwill to use my vote for a good purpose. I could have just gone inactive.
I am leaning not red on you as I do not think you would defend two from your team day one. On the other hand, bussing your team member would have definately made you look better than going inactive, so I do not like your last argument.

Why am I lying about my role.

Can you guys walk me through how this registers in your head. Why would I lie about my role but admit to being purple.
Because why if you are red say yeh I am red.
Instead you just say you are purple and then "maybe" town would "work with you".

Not sure why you would claim purple instead of town if you are purple.
I think it was just me and pot who voted for you.
The day lynch was clearly going to be kagura.

Hmm.

Instead you just say you are purple and then "maybe" town would "work with you".

Hmm.
What I am saying is.
You barely had any pressure so why nuke yourself by saying you are scum.

I agree with your points against Melkor, and I had my own reasons for voting him last phase (census is sus) so yeah.

Vote Lynch Melkor

BTW your claim makes me think you're purple. Barristan Selmy is loyal to the Targaryens in the show, not sure if you knew that before you claimed lol
Actually good point about Selmy. He was ultimately on Dany's side.

But other than this I do not see you doing much this game so far other than tunelling on me.

Hmm.
@Ekkologix once again, please confirm in our last game together day was going to be a lynch on someone else. i came forward with my claim and then i was lynched instead of that person. i was town.

once again tpein, you keep accusing me of pushing arp because i knew he had a great claim when i was the one saying it wasnt a great fake after they claimed. i was telling other people not to take it as a great claim. i told you multiple times it wasn't a great claim and not to take arya as town. youre failing to tell me why i would do this if i was arp's teammate.

I don't see a reason for neeko to be scum unless I've missed something but not rly up to speed

If you being jailkept is the reason then that's not enough for me personally as I have other reasons to believe kills were stopped that night so from my pov you being roleblocked is just as likely

I don't see a reason for neeko to be scum unless I've missed something but not rly up to speed

If you being jailkept is the reason then that's not enough for me personally as I have other reasons to believe kills were stopped that night so from my pov you being roleblocked is just as likely
Are you taking the piss rn?

@Ekkologix once again, please confirm in our last game together day was going to be a lynch on someone else. i came forward with my claim and then i was lynched instead of that person. i was town.

once again tpein, you keep accusing me of pushing arp because i knew he had a great claim when i was the one saying it wasnt a great fake after they claimed. i was telling other people not to take it as a great claim. i told you multiple times it wasn't a great claim and not to take arya as town. youre failing to tell me why i would do this if i was arp's teammate.
This is 100% true

Only shit players base anything off what is a good/bad claim

It's not relevant at all

Magic knows this

Magic said this

I said it too. Arya being a claim is irrelevant in an odo game

Pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.