[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Underworld Broker is there something specific that's giving you weird vibes or are you just calling me weird in general.
:choppawhat:
to put it blunt, ur play reminds me of scum (indie to be specific)

giving summaries, pressing ppl who are already getting pressed, iirc uve been switching ur vote between unvote and voting someone last dp, stuff in that direction

if it wasnt for that post of ultra that neeko quoted id assume ur red

magic it doesnt matter if i confirm or not. the context is different here. u r straight up claiming non town here and we have 0 reason to trust your alignment.

there is no point in trying to angle your responses towards whether u are claiming at a time that ended up changing lynch target from someone else to u or not. it doesnt matter here.
i am claiming what i am. my issue is with people saying im being dishonest with what ive said because it makes no sense for me to be dishonest while straight up claiming what i am.

to put it blunt, ur play reminds me of scum (indie to be specific)

giving summaries, pressing ppl who are already getting pressed, iirc uve been switching ur vote between unvote and voting someone last dp, stuff in that direction

if it wasnt for that post of ultra that neeko quoted id assume ur red
I assume he could be red.
Ultra was the one who started the WakandaForever wagon on nothing to counter the peroncino one.

ive already stated my opinion on neeko last dp, thats why u wont see me vote him

id rather get rid of red since we know red is a team that know whos part of their chat while purple is more like indies rn and will very likely just find themselves claiming at some point if they get pressed

since neeko claimed id wanna see if one of his ppl will target him and if we get a writeup hinting at it

okey, who else would in your opinion make more sense as red then? would u think goblin is town or indie?

i dont really hunt indies, currently i still see LM or kagu as red. at the very least one of them, the team equity is high. remember cooler is a traitor so they wouldnt have known he was scum on day 1 so anyone avoiding pero/arp while going for cooler/blue/ekko has teammate equity.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am claiming what i am. my issue is with people saying im being dishonest with what ive said because it makes no sense for me to be dishonest while straight up claiming what i am.
i dont think u r lying
i think u r open scumming
u r being an honest scum rn

Status
Not open for further replies.