[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
SK wasnt being town cleared and wasn't a town leader.
Shooting him twice is silly unless he had something...
Unless he was making some good pushes.
So who was he trying to lynch?
he tried to lynch arp and pero so they probably shot him for it

he wanted to lynch neeko too

maybe red shot him n2 and purple shot him n3 lol

i find it funny that they have a similar name ''ekko''- ''neeko'', and someone who is hard buddying them lmao

gotta meme on them
everyone on my forum will tend to buddy me, at least in regards of reads. it's probably to avoid getting scum read to a degree, but i dont really care what is reading me when making my reads.

he tried to lynch arp and pero so they probably shot him for it

he wanted to lynch neeko too

maybe red shot him n2 and purple shot him n3 lol
im not in a faction.

i dont have a group.

i dont have a chat.

dany wouldnt or likely doesnt know who i am.

stop suggesting id claim what i did if i had any of this. im not stupid.

careful indie

i might unleash 4.2% of my power
I mean, if he's indie, i'm pretty sure it's not hostile one.

About LM, honestly this ability sounds like something Varys or Littlefinger could have. Then again, ability itself doesn't seem to be that hostile.

I'd rather go for someone other than Neeko today, because I don't want to bring back Purple, no matter what anyone's opinion is about them being hostile or not.

Kagura doesn't seem that bad choice, since she's basically claiming vanilla anyway. But then again, what would it make of Brienne claim that's protecting girls or whatnot if both girls aren't even in the game?

I mean, if he's indie, i'm pretty sure it's not hostile one.

About LM, honestly this ability sounds like something Varys or Littlefinger could have. Then again, ability itself doesn't seem to be that hostile.

I'd rather go for someone other than Neeko today, because I don't want to bring back Purple, no matter what anyone's opinion is about them being hostile or not.

Kagura doesn't seem that bad choice, since she's basically claiming vanilla anyway. But then again, what would it make of Brienne claim that's protecting girls or whatnot if both girls aren't even in the game?
I feel like we got confirmation that Arya isnt

Emil

Certified Memelord
im not in a faction.

i dont have a group.

i dont have a chat.

dany wouldnt or likely doesnt know who i am.

stop suggesting id claim what i did if i had any of this. im not stupid.
i dont think u r lying
however again u r not town. period
ur job is to protect dany is some sort or fashion. when she achieves a certain condition, she will unite all purple together or does some big event that can change the game

also it seems she hands her dragons to other players as per eurons role

it was nice playing with u magic, always is. shame u had to be scum

ur scum hunting might as well be genuine. u r going hard against reds. its obvious dany wants to see lannisters die. specially cersei

once cersei die u guys will turn hostile in one way or another. i mean dany becomes hostile at the end and must be killed. her color is orange

there r 5 purple and dany is orange. she gets yall together

But then again, what would it make of Brienne claim that's protecting girls or whatnot if both girls aren't even in the game?
I’m putting zero weight on the Stark girls needing to be in the game honestly. Have seriously considered that’s just in the Brienne flavor to be a stumbling block for flavor reliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.