[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of a Neeko lynch today.

If we were struggling for leads then I'd say go for it, but so far town is on a roll. Every lynch has killed scum and it seems a mistake to me to kill that momentum deliberately by going for a purple. They're not town but not scum either. That might change in the future, but Neeko's attempts to scumhunt feel genuine to me, so might as well keep him around and use his reads until there's no better option but to lynch him.

Emil

Certified Memelord

If we were struggling for leads then I'd say go for it, but so far town is on a roll. Every lynch has killed scum and it seems a mistake to me to kill that momentum deliberately by going for a purple. They're not town but not scum either. That might change in the future, but Neeko's attempts to scumhunt feel genuine to me, so might as well keep him around and use his reads until there's no better option but to lynch him.
thats what a purple wud say

You’re probably Purple but glad to know you guys are loyal to each other lol.

I'm legit green but idc if people think I'm purple bc it's not hostile

When it becomes evidence that it's hostile

I will concern

Then we chop

Maybe first we chop red

This is the imminent threat

I'm not scared of being lynched at all

I'm green

But I don't want people to be naive

I've played more odo games than almost everyone here

I've played his games where I've been town and had chance to join other town factions mid game

I'm not worried about purple right now.

The wincon isn't hostile yet , nothing to concern about
LITERALLY WHAT WINCON

we have no clue what it is

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm legit green but idc if people think I'm purple bc it's not hostile

When it becomes evidence that it's hostile

I will concern

Then we chop

Maybe first we chop red

This is the imminent threat
lets do that
scum lynch is scum lynch at the end of the day
doesnt matter the color

i trust in the game to be balanced enough that if we keep lynching correct every day we shud not lose

People realize I had a meltdown end of 3 kingdoms

I had meltdown bc I could have merged town faction and given us the win we deserved.

Instead I was paranoid they were scum faction so I tried to take it down instead

Then my town faction lost and other town faction won without us

I was pissed. Still am

I don't want to make same mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.