[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I present the case that Nana is Red in this game.
:endthis:

One big point against her is how she defended Arp right away the second she joined the game.

Backpedaling after Worst calls her out

Realizing that Arp is done for she votes him after SoulKiller calls her out.

Underworld Broker calls out the reasoning and thinks Nana is scum, Nana responds angrily saying that Broker is “angle shooting” Saying that Broker shouldn’t think she’s scum because she subbed for someone.

The problem with that is that Broker didn’t suspect Nana because of her subbing, it’s because she trusted someone in a mafia game.

After this Nana tries to move on from Arp/Worst

Makes a couple of interesting “jokes” in regards to being red.

One about the Lannisters being interesting, the other saying that the scum chat is dead.

Posting a Queen Cercie Gif

Giving a softball opinion on the Pero wagon.

Kagurashi calls her Cersei and Nana responds positively, also giving the same excuse for coasting which she has been using since she subbed in.

And just recently gave another reason to coast by refusing to back read.

Some might say that some statements are jokes, but keep in mind that there’s a grain of truth in every joke. Also, keep in mind that it wasn’t just once either in Nana’s ISO. All I’ll say is to not let it go without a second thought.

Then there’s the very strange interaction with Arp’s defense. Making the mistake of defending him against an investment, backpedaling when called out, and voting because of trust outside a cfd. This wasn’t cherry-picked btw, these quotes make up for a good majority of Nana’s play this game. It at the very least needs to be looked into.

And of course, the active refusal to participate in the game is shady as well.
Lemme say what i have so I won't comeback to this later.

My first post u quoted was right after I subbed. It wasn't a defence i was just questioning how lefit his arya claim could be, i never saw his playstyle in the thread and i asked does that match with his supposed town claim

And what is backpedaling? A genuine question? The post worst quoted was all about Arp. I never said worst was lying he just misunderstood it and got defensive or whatever.

And yes that was angel shooting idc

Me voting arp bc it seemed everyone was saying he is scummy and I was just sheeping town. Nothing too deep about it

The scum chat posts were very dumb ofc i would reply to them in sarcastic manner.

And yes I will coast bc again like i said it is holidays here, and for another reason that i will talk about later, it doesn't mean i am not trying at all. I just will do my thing and vote bc that's all i have anyway

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
for the interactions you dont feel are scum-scum, is it because it's too obvious for it to be scum-scum?

because the day 1 stuff looked awful.
It only loks awful if you're approaching the game thinking scum will interact with scum, like scum. There's more thought to it than that, none of it looks staged to me.
Sell me on LM @Ratchet @RippedCal @Ekkologix

He ping’d me and I put him in the scum POE on my D1 notes but sell me why you so strongly scum read him to be the lynch today.
Day 1 I pointed out Pero made an observation about cooler he couldn't hve made with his own experience with cooler, to suggest an nf player was scum with pero. Pero flipped scum. I pointed to Melkor as he was fairly shady by that point and he immediately went on the defensive, both of their individual play was thrown right off

It only loks awful if you're approaching the game thinking scum will interact with scum, like scum. There's more thought to it than that, none of it looks staged to me.
it's not exactly that, i just know some poor/inexperienced scum players could easily panic and behave the way he did when the two lynch options are both their teammates so they try to help divert elsewhere.

Day 1 I pointed out Pero made an observation about cooler he couldn't hve made with his own experience with cooler, to suggest an nf player was scum with pero. Pero flipped scum. I pointed to Melkor as he was fairly shady by that point and he immediately went on the defensive, both of their individual play was thrown right off
Thanks for reminding me why you’re *probably* not Red. I have it written down but I forget and you keep spooking me anyway.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it's not exactly that, i just know some poor/inexperienced scum players could easily panic and behave the way he did when the two lynch options are both their teammates so they try to help divert elsewhere.
that doesn't mean anything to me in this context, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.