Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can cast this Vote Lynch Lord Melkor too

can't think of town role that could have this ability
see posts like this are bad

you don't need to add a new reason to join a wagon, no one cares

"a townie won;t have this role" - what? a census as stated by everyone familiar with the host says it's NAI - not townie, but not not townie either. It's just a throwaway line that belies you haven't given this any thought but want to offer something else because you're concerned about it looking like you're bandwagoning

you can go soon tbh charles

see posts like this are bad

you don't need to add a new reason to join a wagon, no one cares

"a townie won;t have this role" - what? a census as stated by everyone familiar with the host says it's NAI - not townie, but not not townie either. It's just a throwaway line that belies you haven't given this any thought but want to offer something else because you're concerned about it looking like you're bandwagoning

you can go soon tbh charles
While I agree with the premise of the point I feel like Charles is borderline self resolving rn.

Ratchet

I remember it lol. I also remember him randomly quoting Pero about Cooler’s activity being NAI after now that you brought it back up lol.
yeah like it was just something I threw out there and he immediately feels it needed to be talked about despite it being insignificant (and he was pretending to not be up to date like he usually does). As soon as I saw that I knew I got him.

Ratchet

While I agree with the premise of the point I feel like Charles is borderline self resolving rn.
he's not really

he brings a player back and ????

Mel was not a good person

if they're vanilla he could be doing who knows what with the role

I'm not slving him based on what happens, but if he revives someone and they help town he can stay for a bit. But I'm going to call out scummy play, and that's that

he's not really

he brings a player back and ????

Mel was not a good person

if they're vanilla he could be doing who knows what with the role

I'm not slving him based on what happens, but if he revives someone and they help town he can stay for a bit. But I'm going to call out scummy play, and that's that
I meant only on the “you can go soon”.

But thanks for making me paranoid that the reviving role is a host trick. I hate it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
point taken is

purple wud rather help who they think their purple mates are to stay alive, over simply helping town solve the PoE = aka purple's first and primary interest is to stay alive and win together, they may act like they r helping town now, but its not the primary inteserest. we merely happened to share a common enemy in cersei. once cersei is gone, things will change

I'm not talking about census being used by town or scum, but rather that it made me think of Varys right away. And tbh, Varys is probably Purple.

About Mel, she's not good person at the begining, but in the end? She literally self-sacrifices herself for livings sake

Status
Not open for further replies.