[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet is too hostile

I'm helping town with good points and he's just being rude

If melkor was alert townie he wouldn't have just claimed that, because it's awful usage as alert townie. So he's probably not an alert townie

Hence...
He's scum
They're not good points mate

they're distractions

focus on the actual reasons and not something that gives him plenty to defend with

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet is too hostile

If melkor was alert townie he wouldn't have just claimed that, because it's awful usage as alert townie. So he's probably not an alert townie

Hence...
He's scum
you promise to lynch ratchet later?

Ratchet is too hostile

Hence...
He's scum
Better to waste a lynch on me who is town?

It literally says "Alert Townie" in my role.

If there are town roles with invest abilities left, they can check me.

They're not good points mate

they're distractions

focus on the actual reasons and not something that gives him plenty to defend with
Disputing a player claiming use of a role without maximizing its scum hunting potential is a distraction?

Alright mate

You just play by yourself while we all discuss things like a team

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How does that give him anything to defend with lol? I’m not seeing the logic that pointing it out is a distraction.
because you're being dense

he can point out he was asked to full claim to dispute why he claimed his results then

which is a rational and valid defence. that improves his thread position, if only slightly, and gives him some room to wiggle out of the lynch

stick to the clear facts and not start flinging shit at the wall, he's already going down

because you're being dense

he can point out he was asked to full claim to dispute why he claimed his results then

which is a rational and valid defence. that improves his thread position, if only slightly, and gives him some room to wiggle out of the lynch

stick to the clear facts and not start flinging shit at the wall, he's already going down
Yeah I still don’t see how that helps him wiggle out lol. I think it was a valid point. And I think you want as many valid points as you can get on someone to get everyone on board with the lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.