[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better to waste a lynch on me who is town?

It literally says "Alert Townie" in my role.

If there are town roles with invest abilities left, they can check me.
What did you get out of claiming your alert townie results here?

It's not even helpful after you die because it doesn't tell us anything about tweet or Charlie other than they have actives

If ur truly alert townie you didn't maximize potential of role

So I don't believe u are

Sorry

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah I still don’t see how that helps him wiggle out lol. I think it was a valid point. And I think you want as many valid points as you can get on someone to get everyone on board with the lynch.
It wasn't valid, are you just not reading

I explained why it wasn't valid. He was asked to full claim so of course he gave his results. If he claimed "I know who targeted me hehe" we'd ask him who and then ask them to confirm it

so saying he's scum because he claimed results is not a good argument

I dont know how to make this clearer

Emil

Certified Memelord
So he lied or was redirected.

Night 1 no one visited me.

Night 2 I saw @Charlie and @Phoenix D. King visiting me.

Night 3 I saw @KWEH and @WakandaForever.

So what were you doing Night 2 @Charlie?
@KWEH did u visit melkor with the same thing u visited tpein with? u shud be able to tell what abilities hes got? enlighten us

@WakandaForever i remember u said u have an amp and some other ability i forgot. what did u do to melkor, if any

charles already denied

@Phoenix D. King reason for visiting melkor?

I explained why it wasn't valid. He was asked to full claim so of course he gave his results. If he claimed "I know who targeted me hehe" we'd ask him who and then ask them to confirm it

You’re completely misunderstanding the point. At least for me.

The point isn’t about rn. It’s why he wasn’t using that information a day ago or earlier in the day. And for that what you’re saving about his response would be irrelevant.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You’re completely misunderstanding the point. At least for me.

The point isn’t about rn. It’s why he wasn’t using that information a day ago or earlier in the day. And for that what you’re saving about his response would be irrelevant.
That's not what I got from cal. @RippedCal If that was your point my apologies because I didn't read it properly

Emil

Certified Memelord

what r u doing m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.