[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tinfoil time

What are the odds of Charlie being the Night King and that revive ability is his way of culting? "burning away" abilities would make sense in the case of being zombified.
:choppawhat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tinfoil time

What are the odds of Charlie being the Night King and that revive ability is his way of culting? "burning away" abilities would make sense in the case of being zombified.
:choppawhat:
Been there done that tinfoil.

Unlikely I think bc he claimed it. So if he revives someone and they die again and flip zombie he’s cooked.
not if the zombies r immortal until he dies kek

i assume its true because of the confidence with which he claims it

likely a passive he has, that allows him to see visitors

its a common passive for mafia to have
Is it?

Since when

Don't think I've literally ever seen mafia have alert passive like that and I've played 100 games

Can u show me one

Is it?

Since when

Don't think I've literally ever seen mafia have alert passive like that and I've played 100 games

Can u show me one
I’ve seen it 4 times at least. Our team had it in Weebs as did Purple there. Two players had it on the mafia team in Danganronpa on NF. And I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it another time too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is it?

Since when

Can u show me one
i had it in weebs, u played that game lol
i remember it in 2 games in NF
in was in the aries game here iirc

usually its more of a learn who visits your faction, kind of passive. sometimes its learn who visits u with a harmful action. its lots of variations

Status
Not open for further replies.