[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not voicing concerns, it's shading. You even put your vote on me so why not do something with it?
there is no use splitting votes rn
i probably wont even duel u if i got a refill
i placed my vote on u because i can

No, it's garbage. It's how you play when you want to be annoying, not how you *can* play.
good i want to be annoying rn. go ahead claim then

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Saying they're hostile is purely speculation

I'd be fine claiming purple and I encourage other purples to claim

It will help me merge the core.

We can help each other eliminate red

Then we will see what game state looks like
if they were pro town hey'd have already claimed, neeko claimed under duress.

Cliff notes:

Michelle is obviously town.

Ratchet is also town, they wanted to lynch arp and even after the claim just at best said that arya is likely indy. as a scummate id assume if youre moving away from your teammate you wouldnt still conclude they're non-town and if you bought the claim just said they're town.

I think LM looks worse because he wanted to move away from arp due to the claim. it didnt seem sensible to me.

I have no idea if tpein is just beyond awful or if he's scum because he put in a lot of effort to argue with me that arya isnt a fake claim and got doesnt have enough fakes for arya to be a fake claim blah blah. He also wanted to move away from arp to cooler rather than arp.

ekko isn't red scum for sure, but the fact he was so sure that there was purple scum this early is weird to me.

himes is town too or not red scum. she basically wanted to lynch arp early on because there wasn't enough time in the day for another lynch and she didnt want to risk a no lynch. TOWN BEHAVIOUR. she also just vibes town.

KAGU IS 100% SCUM. Not only did they want to move away from arp and pero as a lynch and go elsewhere, but they kept talking about how the arya claim fits with tracker and how it makes sense and they even prodded for arp to claim arya after the initial claim when they had not done so yet. i literally cannot fathom kagu as not scum after this entire exchange. you can lynch me but please shoot kagu.
That's a great point in Ratchets favor methinks

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Eh idk, with the current thread climate they can claim purple all they want and still be discarded as hostile so I can see why he'd beat around the bush with a purple claim.
I meant earlier in the game

the fact that they're not town would encourage scum not to shoot them

and it'd explain away investigations etc

plus flavour

it doesn't add up

Status
Not open for further replies.