[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the purples just need to come forward so we can work together if we are going to trust you.
no purple should come forward.

you guys should lynch me, watch me flip fucking selmy, and seeing your own incompetence at work. you guys cannot be trusted to eliminate red faction while knowing there's purple. i do not trust town whatsoever with any kind of critical thinking.

you guys should lynch me, watch me flip fucking selmy, and seeing your own incompetence at work. you guys cannot be trusted to eliminate red faction while knowing there's purple. i do not trust town whatsoever with any kind of critical thinking.
You saw me work with Jeff and defend him all game in the Christmas game. I’m as charitable to indies as it gets.

Feel like my dad just saw my bad grades

Emil

Certified Memelord

im fine with that
i'll take u up on that offer as well
we r doing fine yeeting red. ur help was appreciated. if u win with town, u will have no issue dying for them

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
are you legitimately dense.

at no point did i try to deny being purple. selmy is my character. please flip me and call yourself a moron for the love of god so you can realize how fucking stupid your accusations are.

you literally told me in regards to kaju that "scum dont play like scum" but youre accusing me of just admitting to being scum.
Are you thick or what? You have not played this game as non-town. You have, up until today, pretended to be green town. Flipping you isn't some gotcha on me, you're not town and that's a fact. You're asking me leading questions, I'm just answering them. You've approached this by leaning into the idea that purple are harmless and kawaii but in actuality we (the uninformed) don't know that. And the flavour isn't really supportive of it. So admitting to being scum (or rather, not town) isn't you playing like scum, it's you saving yourself for another couple days.

Like I just said. If all of purple claim I will happily lay my current contention to rest. Because once you're all known you can be dealt with if and when you become a threat. Until then I'm not going to just follow with what you say and pretend that people can't lie in a game about lying.

You saw me work with Jeff and defend him all game in the Christmas game. I’m as charitable to indies as it gets.
prof listen.

i still think ekko can be indy. maybe im not familiar with tpein and ekko playing regularly, but since tpein will never look ekko's way, again in this game, id rather the game not come down to that. i know he isn't mafia but even just asking ratchet to full claim with no pressure isn't ideal play if you're not actually planning to lynch there and without support.

on top of that people here seem easily led astray to the point i can see them wanting to off every purple before red is eliminated.

Are you thick or what? You have not played this game as non-town. You have, up until today, pretended to be green town. Flipping you isn't some gotcha on me, you're not town and that's a fact. You're asking me leading questions, I'm just answering them. You've approached this by leaning into the idea that purple are harmless and kawaii but in actuality we (the uninformed) don't know that. And the flavour isn't really supportive of it. So admitting to being scum (or rather, not town) isn't you playing like scum, it's you saving yourself for another couple days.

Like I just said. If all of purple claim I will happily lay my current contention to rest. Because once you're all known you can be dealt with if and when you become a threat. Until then I'm not going to just follow with what you say and pretend that people can't lie in a game about lying.
i will remember this by game's end and be sure to bring it up to you to show you otherwise. remind me, please. :)

as far as saving myself for a couple of days, OTHER PEOPLE WERE PRIORITY OVER ME BEFORE I EVEN CLAIMED. i am not incapable of defending myself as scum if i want to survive, my god. i could have just done the read back posts and tried to show myself as town play with activity.

Ratchet

this is like some villain monologue

I don't really care what you trust. You're free to give your input and if it makes sense it'll be taken on board. But you're not town. If you get merged I assume we'll be told. Hope that's the case soon :)

Ratchet

i will remember this by game's end and be sure to bring it up to you to show you otherwise. remind me, please. :)

as far as saving myself for a couple of days, OTHER PEOPLE WERE PRIORITY OVER ME BEFORE I EVEN CLAIMED. i am not incapable of defending myself as scum if i want to survive, my god. i could have just done the read back posts and tried to show myself as town play with activity.
You were one of three leading suspects going into today. You may not have been at the peak, but you were pretty darn close.

You were one of three leading suspects going into today. You may not have been at the peak, but you were pretty darn close.
ratchet, you are unfamiliar with me. that is fine. there is nothing that can be done about this.

i do hope i am one day actually scum in a game in which you are town. that is all. i will just throw mud at this point so my apologies, i'll go back to reading back and trying to make some reads.

all this said, again, ratchet is not red scum. @Ekkologix go look at the earlier posts i showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.