Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Adv CoC Kaido barely cracked the dome with god knows how many attacks. This Flame mode could casually devastate the island.
Might be either Oda didnt want to destroy the Dome or the Dome has also immense Durability.Like Zorros Swords and not just regular steel.One think is for sure,the Dome is not just regular stone
Again for the comparison of Lethality/DC and efficiency when comparing Adv CoC to a Top Tier element
I said it since 2 weeks,DF>Haki all day.Haki is strong,yeah,but its clear that DF´s are still better

He’s a giant with a D in his name. He’s clearly important
Irrelevant to what I said. Bring me one person that still talks about Saul other than Roo lmao
Post automatically merged:

Stats? This ain’t sports

and yeah nobody talks about him nowadays because of recency bias. Just like no one talks about Dr. Hiriluk either
I see people talk about Dr. Hiriluk, never saul

Irrelevant to what I said. Bring me one person that still talks about Saul other than Roo lmao
Post automatically merged:

I see people talk about Dr. Hiriluk, never saul
This is an irrelevant comment. It’s like how no one talks about the Gaimon chapter but when OP ends people are gonna talk about how that chapter had a ton of forshadowing in it. Same had happened to Skypeia recently

Status
Not open for further replies.