[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between the 2? Cause I was basing things on what I know from the show.
:choppawhat:
They are more than less the same but the show cut things out to downsize. They also had some characters get cut and gave some of their events to other characters in the show.

Also at a certain point the show passes up the books. It’s debatable whether the books will end the same way. Some things are expected to be the same since George told them spoilers.

Regardless we are dealing with part book part show continuity in here it says so worrying about continuity is probably completely worthless. We aren’t gonna solve this thing with that stuff since it says the game’s designed to punish it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Blue By the way, what would you have said if the real Margaery counter claimed you? Would you have claimed Purple then?
My dear waifubro

Although it may have seen like it

You Queen never claimed to be the best girl

Which is quite unfortunate for me to not be the best girl

As for why Your Queen did this the reason is because Margaery is best girl and

What's the difference between the 2? Cause I was basing things on what I know from the show.
:choppawhat:
Book Euron was more badass, creepy and dabbled in sorcery. He also obtained a magical Horn that was suppposed to enslave dragons which he revealed when he became a King of Iron Islands.

His brother Victarion was more traditional Ironborn -Euron sent him for Dany but Vic wanted her for himself as wife- this plot was not resolved in the books.

So here’s a thing with lynching Melkor. Melkor, I don’t think your abilities are that great that we lose much by reviving you and making you vanilla if you’re town.

If you’re town then we can trust your census completely (even tho I think you’d probably be mostly honest with it as scum to begin with).

Your alert townie ability is probably mostly useless if scum know about it lol. Which is the only thing I think we’d be losing besides obviously effectively wasting a day.

We’d also have the benefit of just not having to worry about your slot anymore and it’s a slot Im probably going to be paranoid the rest of the game and not one I want going into Ly/Lo as it stands lol.

I guess we do lose Charles maximizing the ability by reviving the right person with full abilities in that scenario but honestly not sure that’s better than a solved LM slot rn.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Claims/Flips
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark
Arp - Ramsay Snow (Claimed to be Arya Stark) (Dead)
Pero - The Mountain (Claimed to be Beric Dondarrion) (Dead)

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)
Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
Worst - Tyrion Lannister (Dead)
T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (Body Guard)
Fuji/Prof - Brienne of Tarth
Lord Melkor - Stannis (Census Claim + Alert Town)
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - JOAT (Saw T-Pein as Body Guard, Watched Worst N2, Tried to Track Melkor)
Ekko - Viper
Kagu - Sansa Stark (Vanilla with conditional active)
Cooler - Walder Frey (Dead)
Michelle - Gendry (Dead)
Tyler Herro - Renly Baratheon (Dead)

SoulKiller - Euron Greyjoy (Dead)
Neeko - Ser Barristan Selmy (Knight Cop)
Charlie - Melisandre
Nana - Mace Tyrell (Vanilla)
Ratchet - Sam Tarly
Pot Goblin - Dany Targy (Doublevote)
Blue - Missandei (Healer)

Arp - Ramsay Snow (Claimed to be Arya Stark) (Dead)
Pero - The Mountain (Claimed to be Beric Dondarrion) (Dead)
I find it ironic that these guys had fake claims that line up so well flavor wise lol. With Ramsay supposedly having Arya in the books and the Mountain having killed Beric a bunch of times.

But more importantly I’m noticing that the fake claims and the roles seem to be built hand in hand so that they line up ability wise: ie: Arya fake claim for the tracker and Beric fake claim for the tank. Something to possibly look out for maybe.

That said, makes me feel better about the claimed vanilla’s up to this point kind of. Since mafia fakes might be built so they don’t have to claim vanilla. I wouldn’t put complete stock in that but I’m noting it.

That said, makes me feel better about the claimed vanilla’s up to this point kind of. Since mafia fakes might be built so they don’t have to claim vanilla. I wouldn’t put complete stock in that but I’m noting it.
Yes, Nana claimed vanilla and a pretty bland, third rate character. Mafia would likely use a stronger claim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your Queen is also disappointed for not being best girl.

However that doesn't stop me from praising Her Name.

Since it's you Waifubro who's asking it shall be done.

I am Missandei and as for my abilities I am a 2x Healer.

Meaning that as a compassionate Queen I can heal my loyal subjects from certain death.

You only need to request an audience with me and it shall be reviewed for approval.

missandei >>

so is margaery a fake claim lol?

First there is Worst who is investigator - May our protective roles help him survive so that he can bring us more skoomas.
This more skoomas post ping’s me after Kagura spent time trying to suggest ways Worst and Arp could both be Town lol. Feels weird that all of a sudden she’s basically conceding Arp is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.