[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an observation, not shade.

U can literally iso fuji and he explained to me why he thought ur looking for Dany. Also only reason why i didnt bother with u cause i assumed from that explanation that ur purple, and i wasnt looking for purple since im looking for red which ive stated multiple times
An observation that you can't even state as your reasons for considering me Purple?

Also why are you only lookin for Red? Not even Indies. Are ya purple yourself?​

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Are only Lannisters specified as threats to your alignment though?

According to my ability you should have around 3 more allies left.
Yes, that and that I must be the one on the throne.
Pot claimed double voter and Hime has 0. But that’s only 9 votes with 10 people on or am I tripping?
I have to activate it to use it. I'm assumimg you want me to vote you to prove it so I shall do so.
Unvote
Vote Dr_Professor83

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Your Queen is also disappointed for not being best girl.

However that doesn't stop me from praising Her Name.

Since it's you Waifubro who's asking it shall be done.

I am Missandei and as for my abilities I am a 2x Healer.

Meaning that as a compassionate Queen I can heal my loyal subjects from certain death.

You only need to request an audience with me and it shall be reviewed for approval.

My how the tables have turned.
:usosmug:

In any case welcome!
:pepemwai:

An observation that you can't even state as your reasons for considering me Purple?

Also why are you only lookin for Red? Not even Indies. Are ya purple yourself?​
Uuh.. yeah? Idk what u wanna hear, i just went with fuji's word that ur prolly purple and moved on, the inactivity of u was kinda selling me.

Because completely eradicating red is my goal, it will feel glorious~♡
Indies and the rest comes later, should know as much that i dont do indie hunting

I have to activate it to use it. I'm assumimg you want me to vote you to prove it so I shall do so.
Unvote
Vote Dr_Professor83

And how can you achieve being the one on the throne?

Perhaps my role, King Stannis Baratheon and Robb Stark need to be dead? Not sure who else would not be compatible with Dany ruling, Jon Snow?

Uuh.. yeah? Idk what u wanna hear, i just went with fuji's word that ur prolly purple and moved on, the inactivity of u was kinda selling me.

Because completely eradicating red is my goal, it will feel glorious~♡
Indies and the rest comes later, should know as much that i dont do indie hunting
To see your thought process. I wanted to see how genuine your read were, but apparently you just jumped on Fuji post didn't even read it properly and put me as Purple.

I checked Fuji was not calling me Purple, rather he was making a case on Dofla being Danyrys/Purple cause Pero told he'd gift me something(Purple/Dany).

The post in question is when i posted big women gif Pero said he'd help me find her, to which i replied help me find Dany/Scum instead.​

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
And how can you achieve being the one on the throne?

Perhaps my role, King Stannis Baratheon and Robb Stark need to be dead? Not sure who else would not be compatible with Dany ruling, Jon Snow?
We'll need to see how it works after Joffery is off the throne. I'm not sure if it's automatic or if there's a process for the next on it.

But yes that could potentially cause some friction, though I would like to avoid that path if I can. As in sit on the throne as peacefully as possible.

That'll have to be a bridge to cross later though when we have more info.

Lethal added nothing of value.
anyone down to push him b4 we lynch Melkor?
He literally just showing up and talking trash about ekko or something every phase.

Vote Lynch Lethal.

@Ekkologix soft him up for me.
Ill be back in 7 hrs

Eh, i'm not sure about LM rn. I'd rather go after some vanilla claim. How much time is there left?
I don't think LM is the way to go here, maybe?
Why do you two feel that way?
He might be the Greyjoy person.
Thought about this way before and went and ISO’d him but Idk why Fuji thought he was after Dany specifically. YTW never denied it tho.

Unvote
Vote Dr_Professor83
Was just checking lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Lethal added nothing of value.
anyone down to push him b4 we lynch Melkor?
He literally just showing up and talking trash about ekko or something every phase.

Vote Lynch Lethal.

@Ekkologix soft him up for me.
Ill be back in 7 hrs
No issues with it.

vote lynch : lethal
I feel this might be like a cooler situation where lethal doesn't cooperate despite the wagon. What's the plan if that happens?
:choppawhat:

We'll need to see how it works after Joffery is off the throne. I'm not sure if it's automatic or if there's a process for the next on it.

But yes that could potentially cause some friction, though I would like to avoid that path if I can. As in sit on the throne as peacefully as possible.

That'll have to be a bridge to cross later though when we have more info.
Hmm...

For the Greater God of Seven Kingdoms, let us put aside our differences - i hereby offer a truce between House Baratheon and House Targeryen.

Vote lynch Lethal

@Lethal do you have anything to offer in terms of reads or abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.