[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KWEH!

@LethalBanks Ekko scanned u as guilty, do u have anything to say to that?
Sigh. So you're part of this trope of faking results to gauge for reactions as well? Good grief.

By calling people trolls for whatever reason. I'm not going to continue that conversation
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

From my very fleeting observations, LM's conflicting numbers on his census result did raise an eyebrow, as to did the explanation of people maybe changing alignment I think it was. I know this is role madness, but Odo hates that gimmick garbage. I think he's botched and I've never really trusted census claims ever.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not sure it was completely wise to claim though @Blue

Purple will self resolve at this point but from what Pot claimed, there was at reason to not claim

Am a little disappointed you're not best girl though, Margaery makes no sense allied to Dany.

Catching up. Suss on those already saying we must lynch Neeko within a few hours of day starting.

I don't like leaving purple around in this game at all but we should be seeing what else we can do today rather than tunnelling on a purple claim.

If you think he's red that's different but I see no reason for a red to make a purple fake claim lol.

Catching up. Suss on those already saying we must lynch Neeko within a few hours of day starting.

I don't like leaving purple around in this game at all but we should be seeing what else we can do today rather than tunnelling on a purple claim.

If you think he's red that's different but I see no reason for a red to make a purple fake claim lol.

Did you visit me tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.