[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arp is dead to rites and you're looking for connections elsewhere? What's your motivation for moving away from the agenda? One could assume that you're trying to swing this away from a mate of yours given the plurality. I'm growing concerned by you the more I see.
^ It was pointed out by people at the time but this dead to rites comment looks like possible TMI.

This clears it up for me. Appreciated. Town lean.
^ This is a weird comment to me bc you knew he was copped Lannister specifically already. So Idk how it clears anything up lol.
So let me get this straight - Arp is being voted due to being copped as a Lannister....yet Pein is skating by as Jamie Lannister with an apparent bodyguard role?? That's very peculiar. From my very limited GOT knowledge, Jamie is a prick, right? So this is a little odd. I'll have to check on his play.

thought it was cuz red had a traitor and not part of the team yet
Yeah I’m thinking it is now but I’m out here hunting for TMI lol.

I feel like Red being bigger is more intuitive without knowing about the traitor. Was just wondering if Pot had a reason to believe Purple was bigger as a purple or if he just guess. Or if he’s Red with TMI hiding as Dany.

Why do you two feel that way?
Its only cause i had lord melkor down as "not red" cause of some d1 vote tracking, i just needa check how genuine his reasoning was for switching

Also so far everyone i had down as "not red" has p much revealed themselves or died as "not red"

That said, makes me feel better about the claimed vanilla’s up to this point kind of. Since mafia fakes might be built so they don’t have to claim vanilla. I wouldn’t put complete stock in that but I’m noting it.
I think cooler mightve been the one whos the "vanilla" for mafia, maybe he had a fake claim but didnt feel like using? Idk if the real chara he has could pass as vanilla if he were to claim it

Its only cause i had lord melkor down as "not red" cause of some d1 vote tracking, i just needa check how genuine his reasoning was for switching

Also so far everyone i had down as "not red" has p much revealed themselves or died as "not red"
Melkor’s D1 does absolutely nothing to make me think “not red” lol. His votes neither. His votes line up with what I’d expect from red lol.

Melkor’s D1 does absolutely nothing to make me think “not red” lol. His votes neither. His votes line up with what I’d expect from red lol.
Had ultra as his apparently first vote, then switched to pero on second vote count, after that some switching between wakanda and pero

And i guess he didnt show up in time to possibly switch to pero and hammer if hes town

Thats why im saying i gotta check his reasoning cause i also dont know if hes known for bussing

Status
Not open for further replies.