[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main thing that pinged me was that I was sussing him and saying he was likely scum and he didn't really seem phased at all. I then told him who it was and he just said cool and dipped for a while rather than engaging in live discussion. I'd have expected town lethal to engage with me once he learned who I was. Instead he dipped, he often is cowardly like that and less willing to engage as scum. As town he is much happier to engage.

Another thing is the way he is talking seems scripted and careful. He is more fluid and when he talks as town it has a much more human and flowing feel to it which I'm not getting here. I think he started talking about not taking libel earlier lmfao which is something I'd expect scum lethal to say
Also his readbacks haven't amounted to much seems like it's just busy work and when he was in the thread saying he was glad to be playing live he didn't accomplish anything. As someone said he's used a lot of his time just shitting on ekko without even reading him scum lol

Scum Lethal uses lots of flowery language, probably in a bid to appear docile and amiable, whereas town Lethal is pretty brash and straightforward in the way he talks to people.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Also looks like the Stark house is in danger. I don't know anyone else received this strange msg or not, but I got a "raven" from someone anonymous telling me how she's planning to burn all of us. Since msg specifically mentioned all, it just can't be a threat to me. Also it wouldn't make sense to send me the msg since I am in no way the head of the rebellion. Which makes me think - the Stark house maybe.
Pretty ominous...
:believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.