[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No I'm not joking. You people are dumb as fuck. Melkor is the lynch, I'll claim after that if he's Town but I strongly doubt he is, and it's a joke that it even comes to this. You just won't let me take it easy or try to play differently, always have to try and make me burn the fuck out until I end up getting frustrated.

No I'm not joking. You people are dumb as fuck. Melkor is the lynch, I'll claim after that if he's Town but I strongly doubt he is, and it's a joke that it even comes to this. You just won't let me take it easy or try to play differently, always have to try and make me burn the fuck out until I end up getting frustrated.
Vote Lynch Lord Melkor

Time to go cross compare this with the Weebs frustration you showed against Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.