[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can revisit this after the game. It has been a day, and I came here for fun, and I'm not finding it. Apologies for the dumb comment, I obviously don't think that. If you have to lynch me, don't lynch Wakanda or Kagura ever please.
You said to revisit the Ultra thing after the game in Weebs too lol.

And I literally wasn’t phased by the dumb comment lol, so no need to apologize. Was actually prodding you to try to get you to say something worse so that I could town lean you for saying something so mean that you wouldn’t have the stomach to say as scum lol.

I’m sorry it’s been a day.

I don’t think this day phase is really going to achieve anything else. I think we can hammer whenever tbh.

Kagura left without answering my questions to her lol. Only thing I’d really be waiting around for.

No I'm not joking. You people are dumb as fuck. Melkor is the lynch, I'll claim after that if he's Town but I strongly doubt he is, and it's a joke that it even comes to this. You just won't let me take it easy or try to play differently, always have to try and make me burn the fuck out until I end up getting frustrated.
tbf 2/3 red scum will likely be in kaju, LM, and nana. I understand frustration, especially if this flip ends up wrong, but there's equity in all 3 people being scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.