[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game of Thrones Mafia - Day 3

Final Vote Count

Cooler 14 - Tpein, Ekko, Charlie, Hime, YTW, Kweh, Wakanda, Lethal, Rippedcal, Kagurashii, Blue, Ratchet, Melkor, Soulkiller, Pot Goblin
Neeko 1 - Michelle
Melkor 1 - Dofla

'Let it end!', she had screamed ... and so it had.

Walder Frey
Mafia Traitor

‘You will forgive me if I do not kneel, I know. My legs no longer work as they did, though that which hangs between 'em serves well enough, heh.’

Congratulations, you are Walder Frey, Lannister Alliance Aligned! A cautious, prickly and peevish man, you have a habit of never forgetting a slight, real or imagined, and you will happily break any oaths if it means enhancing your position, as evidenced when you broke the sacred tradition of guest right in your part in the assassination of Robb Stark.

House Frey has long been an underling to the great House Tully, a status with which you are notably dissatisfied, and despite your prodigious talent for breeding, even at the ripe old age of ninety, you have been unable thus far to ensare the house in a wedding proposal.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Mafia Traitor (owing to your reluctance to leave your seat, you are something of a lone wolf. You will operate as part of the Lannister Alliance, but you will not join their chat unless certain events come to pass. The leadership of the Lannister Alliance is permitted to write to you once per night phase, but be mindful that ravens can be intercepted. Also bear in mind, they do not know your identity)

You win when you control the voting majority, and/or nothing can prevent this.

It is now Night 3. You have 16 hours. Please get your roles in ASAP and lets get this show on the road.

^

- Mafia Traitor (owing to your reluctance to leave your seat, you are something of a lone wolf. You will operate as part of the Lannister Alliance, but you will not join their chat unless certain events come to pass. The leadership of the Lannister Alliance is permitted to write to you once per night phase, but be mindful that ravens can be intercepted. Also bear in mind, they do not know your identity)
not cooler.
red scum sends it to cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.