[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it means 3 more if LM is telling the truth
also yes i believe so too otherwise they would have 7 starting members and that seems like a lot for a scum team who is likely not the main one and who dont know each others identities
i think chevy, kweh, neeko, cal, dofla, and one more r purple possibly
Hime is super consistent that Purple are the ones who started with 7 throughout the game.

I’ve also noticed some fixation on Purple from them this game.

I present you Arp’s lawyer:
can someone please further explain the suspicion around arp? personally, i saw the whole being upset about the vote on him thing more as newbie play and not alignment indicative so i dont really have a town/scum read on him yet but im curious if there was anything else about it that i missed
perhaps so bc i dont see how someone flailing over one vote is scum behavior given that its his second mafia game

i dont think anyone town or scum would do that bc its early in the phase and and there is no real threat of being lynched given the high player count

thats y i think its more newbie play
i dont think it was wrong of me to assume that hes new to the game in general based on his wording in the quote below

nowhere does he state that the other game he is referencing is the only other game that hes played on this site

ofc if he is not really a new player then yes i retract my prior point about the newbie reaction

however, like i said here, i really cant see town or scum reacting like he did so i feel like its just plain bad play... that being said tho, it is more likely for a bad scum to react like that rather than say a bad townie so i do believe that pushing him a bit in this scenario is beneficial given that it is dp1, actions r locked, and its likely bound to give some info either way
hmm for some reason, im not liking the arp wagon that much... 3 inactives joined it for no reason, it almost does feel like arp is scum at this point and his teammates r bussing him

perhaps im reading too much into this.
She flipping both sides on Arp which is something Ultra pointed out if you actually click on the post right below
most likely town
Immediately fucking bailed on him without considering things might have been whacky result wise. TMI?
arp is scum, please vote him
If Kagura isn’t Red Hime really might be trying to die her to her teammate:
kagu seeming scummy to me, it sounds like shes trying to defend arp/get the lynch of him imo

She did go against Pero tho:
this is exactly something ive said in the past as a scum about to be lynched... lol.
how many games have u played btw
he gave this reason as well which i can agree with as ive done it as a new scum before
Opinions on Arp/Pero wagons:
oh i thought he was still roughly around the same as pero

if he is that high then its in town's best interest to switch their votes to him aside from personal opinions about his alignment ig

scum is probs happy with the split vote rn being an informed minority i assume? i think even if arp flips town, it will be useful info either way (at least better than no lynch imo)

my 2 cents on this now.
agree with this but he has 11 votes on him and is the closest thing to getting a lynch that we have

turning the wagon around to someone besides arp or pero will prove difficult and could end up costing us the dp by getting no lynch

that being said, we have roughly 10 more hours tho so things could drastically change.
Who immediately fucking bailed on him without considering things might have been whacky result wise:
arp is scum, please vote him
If Kagura isn’t Red Hime really migjt be
kagu seeming scummy to me, it sounds like shes trying to defend arp/get the lynch of him imo

I present you Arp’s lawyer:

She flipping both sides on Arp which is something Ultra pointed out if you actually click on the post right below

Immediately fucking bailed on him without considering things might have been whacky result wise. TMI?

If Kagura isn’t Red Hime really might be trying to die her to her teammate:

She did go against Pero tho:

Opinions on Arp/Pero wagons:

Who immediately fucking bailed on him without considering things might have been whacky result wise:

If Kagura isn’t Red Hime really migjt be
Ok, but wouldn't it be lame if scum had no votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.