TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How old am I then?!
I do know about pirate bay. But none of them seems to even start downloading stuck at 0 percent. No peers/seeds or tracker something I guess.
That’s just the viruses getting on your computer nothing to worry about
Post automatically merged:

I did use them, we were talking about that google.com or whatever virus. That shit must be ancient if no one here remembers it
Idk I used askjeeves

That's the fukin point, I'm already so done with it. Future seems even more full of suffering.
Post automatically merged:

He's doing meth.
Dude this sounds cliche but it’s a cliche for a reason, things do get better the older you get.

find a goal and hobby to focus on and these negative thoughts will eventually go away

C

Cruxroux

Dude this sounds cliche but it’s a cliche for a reason, things do get better the older you get.

find a goal and hobby to focus on and these negative thoughts will eventually go away
I have no hobby. Tried hitting gym to distract myself. But after a set I just sit in despair and think of Amazon lily women's giving hand job to luffy.

@Lance_Dragonite

How the fuck is Steven and fraud Leon above you??
But legit this Leon fraud wanking kinda make me angry, also all respect to Iris I wish a other Champ in case since Ash already beat her.

So far let count all champs:
Johto>Lance
Hoenn>Steven
Sinnoh>Cynthia
Unova>Iris
Kalos>Diantha
Alola>Ash
Galar>Fraud Leon

Alain is a non champ but still take the position as one of the best champs.
Wish Gary,Paul and Tobias would be also in the tournament of the best, at least all Trainer who beat Ash in each league.

Overall fuck this Fraud Leon wanking, Cynthia would would that ass 100/10, yet they wank this asshole around number one for no reason and why the fuck is Lance now the 4place and not second/third?

I have no hobby. Tried hitting gym to distract myself. But after a set I just sit in despair and think of Amazon lily women's giving hand job to luffy.
Get a job

a therapist

and hit the gym again lol

idk what to tell you aside from that it does get better. When I felt depressed back in college I just focused in class and the gym and eventually it helped my mood.

I noticed you didn’t mention a goal, maybe that’s the problem? If you feel like you’re lost in life it might be because you have nowhere to go to.