Imagine Wano only focused on Kinnemon, Momo and Kanjuro.
With the addition of Inu and Neko as well, I feel like the whole Arc would benefit from less characters which is what made pre time skip less chaotic and dynamic.
Post automatically merged:

But Oda got so into Game of Thrones that he had to start doing oceans of characters like GRRM.

Edit: Also only having Law there while making Kidd beat BM on her territory alongside Hawkins to set up a future confrontation with Luffy later on, I feel like most people's frustrations would be be gone and I know I am being cynic here lol
Just introduce Kid in WCI as a prisoner of Big Mom
because he decided to fight a Yonko on his own instead. Luffy makes an alliance with him to escape and then with Bege to kill Big Mom. Then you have more time to build Kid and set up a more organic fight vs Big Mom in Wano

You made me remember the House of the Dragon incoming HBO series. Will anyone be watching that show? I feel like it's going to be some woke shit so I'm not gonna bother with it.

Besides the last couple of seasons of GOT ruined anything to do with that series for me, even the books. Not like GRRM will ever publish the Winds of Winter in this lifetime.
Oh yeah I am patiently waiting for the new series as well as the books which hopefully will fix the mess of 6,7 and 8 season and arguably 5 as well.