Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Borto really fucked up narutos reputation
:josad:
You know its bad when more people here talk bleach than naruto
I think it's because Naruto concluded pretty solidly. Bleach got shoved down a ditch, it's basically a train wreck we can't stop looking at whilst we remember the good times we've had aboard it.

Though I'd love to talk Naruto, don't think anyone else on the forum cares for it.

I'll be upset if it's not the anime but... If it's a fighting game for the computer, I'll buy it.
I'll be really disappointed...I guess a fighting game would be cool...but the anime is what we really want.
Ichibe and Nimaiya stand out the most. I really hope we get the latters shikai.
They were hyped up a lot and only Ichibei delivered. Nimaija was really cool, I mean he is the creator of the zanpakuto, but we really didn't see much from him at all.
I'm basically Bogard's glorified Secretary.
At least you have some sort of power.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I like P1 Naruto. I stopped caring altogether after Nagato brought everyone who died back to life, though.
Part 1 was golden. Can't stress enough how perfect I think the Sasuke Rescue Arc is. Yeah, that wasn't Naruto's best moment lmao. I think it's got some real good fights and moments after that, but it was a turning point in the series. We got closer to Ninja Jesus than ever before.
I'll be really disappointed...I guess a fighting game would be cool...but the anime is what we really want.
Def. An anime, ideally CFYOW given its own OVA series and maybe even a movie. I'm expecting Bleach to hit back hard.
They were hyped up a lot and only Ichibei delivered. Nimaija was really cool, I mean he is the creator of the zanpakuto, but we really didn't see much from him at all.
It'd of been cool if he swapped between the many zanpakuto he had at least. The others always seemed a bit random and not so cool to me.
At least you have some sort of power.
The power to be yelled at by @stormylife

But Bleach Soul Society >>>>> Anything Naruto
:tchpepe: I'm not too sure. Soul Society is a fantastic arc, so good Kubo copied it for the Arrancar arc. But most of the Pein arc and all of Part 1 are on such a high pedestal.
The only best thing about bleach is

It ended....

Op waifus>>>>>>>bleach waifus
OP Waifus are bottom barrel bimbos compared to Bleach's bodacious babes. Being useful and having a character and plot significance >>> OP's big tits.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Dope. Who's your fave? Better not be an Uchiha lmao.
You already know it. We talked on disc about it lmao.
Itachi Madara Kakashi Adult Sasuke Sasori Zabuza Pain Minato Gaara Naruto

Pain arc are is the best imo.
It was good. The war arc is where it got messy. P1 Naruto is still the best.

The chills I got from Zabuza, Rock Lee vs Gaara, Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the woods.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You already know it. We talked on disc about it lmao.
Itachi Madara Kakashi Adult Sasuke Sasori Zabuza Pain Minato Gaara Naruto

It's was good. The war arc is where it got messy. P1 Naruto is still the best.

The chills I got from Zabuza, Rock Lee vs Gaara, Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the woods.
Lmaoooo. Right, us and @Jiihad had a long convo about it.

Kakashi is actually legit. I've grown to appreciate him as the series went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.