You can give me lame emojis all you want, doesn't mean he wasn't gonna marry a 16 year old or that he cried when he realised he wasn't gonna get that pussy. I'd prefer not to argue this though, if you can't see it for what it is now then you probably never will
That relationship between Sanji and Pudding is literally legal in Japan where the author lives.

Yes that marriage, where all parties including the parents are consenting, with Pudding clearly being mature physically and mentally is legal, it's pretty taboo these days but it's legal.
Jesus christ... Even with that being the case, oda knows damn well his content is viewed worldwide and didn't bother to make her 18 to stop the pedo accusations.. If this shit happened early one piece you could just chalk it up to that but the fact it was 20 years into oda's worldwide exposure it's a little bit stupid.

Well I personally would never do it, but my mother got married when she was 16 to my father. I've seen how it can turn out when a girl gets married that young, but I guess it's all case by case. But my father is not a pedophile in anyway, he has no interest in children and he's a very noble man who works his ass off for the family; so maybe to me it's more personal than to you.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Well I personally would never do it, but my mother got married when she was 16 to my father. I've seen how it can turn out when a girl gets married that young, but I guess it's all case by case. But my father is not a pedophile in anyway, he has no interest in children and he's a very noble man who works his ass off for the family; so maybe to me it's more personal than to you.
you seem well versed on the topic seems sus, bros 100% a pedophile
:luchosop:

Jesus christ... Even with that being the case, oda knows damn well his content is viewed worldwide and didn't bother to make her 18 to stop the pedo accusations.. If this shit happened early one piece you could just chalk it up to that but the fact it was 20 years into oda's worldwide exposure it's a little bit stupid.
Well again, it's legal.....but I can see why it would be viewed that way in the modern world.