Status
Not open for further replies.
No need the anime doing a fine job at making that obvious. I mean dude did train with the only person in the one piece known for his clarevoyance
Post automatically merged:

He predicted kaidos attack upon luffy before luffy could notice it with his future sight. Zoro warned luffy about kaidos attack this episode
You went from sensible and neutral to complete bias and fanboyism……what a fall from grace not that there was much to begin with

You went from sensible and neutral to complete bias and fanboyism……what a fall from grace not that there was much to begin with
Most of these people don't even know how FS works.

mean dude did train with the only person in the one piece known for his clarevoyance
Known to whom? Zorotards wet dreams? You people are so deluded that can't tell a difference between logical interpretation and actual FS usage. Well, my bad expecting logic is too much of a stress to a single cell bird brain.

Candies seething because their self insert is going to spend the whole fight getting ragdolled by Marco's sloppy seconds, Rubberboys crying because Zoro is doing some mid shit that looks good while he can't go all out, sometimes I can't tell who's more pathetic. :milaugh:
It is Zorotards that are more pathetic. The argument that Zoro has FS by them is a conclusive proof that they are pathetic. No, they are beyond pathetic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.