Status
Not open for further replies.
You went from sensible and neutral to complete bias and fanboyism……what a fall from grace not that there was much to begin with
Firstly having a bias isn't an issue. Since your bias is simply being against my bias. So you are equally bias. Since all having a bias is, is simply having a preference. So the bias excuse don't move me. However it's being unfairly bias that is an issue.

Made it clear Zoro did a thing that was proven. Did I say it was future sight? I said it could be. Or it could simply be his naturally instincts accompanied with his coO. However what I will not agree with is that it was only basic coO since a future sight user didn't pick up on an attack coming his way and had to be warned. That's a fair assessment based on what was shown.

Now the argument of it not being canon came about because it happened only in the anime. So I stated well if that's the case then the bias of other fans can't be represented based on anime only material since my bias could not. Which means if I can't use anime only feats for zoro then anime only feats cannot be used for Sanji or Luffy. So Sanji using black hardening is also dubbed not canon since it is only an anime thing. That sir is being neutral

Last edited:
Most of these people don't even know how FS works.
Post automatically merged:

Known to whom? Zorotards wet dreams? You people are so deluded that can't tell a difference between logical interpretation and actual FS usage. Well, my bad expecting logic is too much of a stress to a single cell bird brain.
Post automatically merged:

It is Zorotards that are more pathetic. The argument that Zoro has FS by them is a conclusive proof that they are pathetic. No, they are beyond pathetic.
Um it seems like you are one of those few people that has no clue how it works.

1. Katakuris version allows him to see every physical detail hence why he can even predict what someone is going to say.

2. Luffys version of future sight revolves around him seeing a person's emotions and what they will do because of it ahead of time. Hence why Luffy wouldn't say a statement "like he can predict what someone is about to say before they say it". That's not his niche.

This difference also explains why kat was able to see luffys future while not registering that his sister was right there taking shots on Luffy. He didn't predict that even though he had future sight.

So know we know how it works. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.