Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a not an assumtion, it's truely pretentious.
I meant assuming I was mad lol
What's an assumption is thinking that calling it what it actually is, pretentious, makes someone miserable. :kayneshrug:
yeah, that's why I said "I think"

The only people I met that hate holidays were misearble people. Holidays are usually just days off you use to spend with family regardless of the holiday

Again put up or shut up. Ain't gat time for games. Made it clear numerous times that Sanji having more speed and better coO than zoro is a myth...

Dude failed to sense the threat black maria was.

He failed to sense that there were traps

He failed to sense that kiku was a man

All of his opponents are slower than Zoro's opponents. And the list goes on.

Only Zoro and Luffy have been able to use observation haki to sense inanimate objects (Zoro his swords and other swords as well as alcohol and Luffy sensing meat)

Nuff said
When Zoro can remain invisible for seconds and blitz someone like King, then we could discuss speed

Zoro will never be Sanji’s level in either Category. Kaido’s wind slashes are even slower than Kata’s jelly beans seeing as how everyone can react to ad dodge them

If zoro had FS he would’ve seen Apoo’s sound slashes coming but he didn’t. Luffy seen them coming but had 0% clue how to dodge them and the first time he was KO’d he was angry and not calm which as we know affects FS

Woro

the man that can tank a Island buster Double Yonko Attack and still keep fighting would have gotten "shredded" by a jelly bean , wow that jelly bean must be Gold Roger level minimum :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Zoro was saved by Law
He didn’t “tank” shit
Had it been a second Later, your Moon God Reincarnation would’ve been reincarnated imto a new body

When Zoro can remain invisible for seconds and blitz someone like King, then we could discuss speed

Zoro will never be Sanji’s level in either Category. Kaido’s wind slashes are even slower than Kata’s jelly beans seeing as how everyone can react to ad dodge them

If zoro had FS he would’ve seen Apoo’s sound slashes coming but he didn’t. Luffy seen them coming but had 0% clue how to dodge them and the first time he was KO’d he was angry and not calm which as we know affects FS
He fought king that literally disappeared and reappeared and countered him accordingly. So you lose from that front

Also to add soru is stated to be users moving and blinding/invisible speeds.

Also Sanji replicated base nichijis feats when nichijis blitzed him with pure speed that he called it stealth.

So you want me to keep going?

I can understand people who don't want zkk to happen but you are on another league. Let alone thinking sanji is another level from zoro. I can bet on my blood nobody even thinks about him unless he is mentioned in a chapter.
Looks like you’ll need a few transfusions cause you’re completely wrong

The 3rd most popular character of the series is talked about more by Zorofans than Sanjifans

You guys are obsessed with him and that’s just fact. Zoro isn’t killing Kaido either as he’s on an island which is being moved by Momo

So how tf will he randomly just wake up and magically fly to kill Kaido who’s suspended in midair????

The only people I met that hate holidays were misearble people. Holidays are usually just days off you use to spend with family regardless of the holiday
Well, I know people that treat their parents like their servants all year long but comes this contrived day once a year and they try to do something for their parents because why not, it's the popular thing that day. You know what I call that, pretentious. And miserable.

And if the only time someone thinks to spend time with his family is on these "special" days, that person really needs to comtemplate his life choises.

Status
Not open for further replies.