Status
Not open for further replies.
How leakers manages to make a hint none of my brain cell can understand.
If leakers were smart they would all agree to leak 2 major spoilers. With one being true and the others being false. And then have us debate over which one is factual. That way we would still get our spoilers without being able to spoil others quickly since we still wouldn't know which one was fake

C

Cruxroux

Or is it telling us there four different cliff hangers. 1049 to be the last and all end up with some elemental attack? 1048 ended with Fire... 1047 ended with air as fear 3 utilizes Air... 1046 it's lightening but there's no lightening bending so just give it too earth bending. Which leaves us with water bending ? Kaido awakens and becomes a fish?

Or is it telling us there four different cliff hangers. 1049 to be the last and all end up with some elemental attack? 1048 ended with Fire... 1047 ended with air as fear 3 utilizes Air... 1046 it's lightening but there's no lightening bending so just give it too earth bending. Which leaves us with water bending ? Kaido awakens and becomes a fish?
But didn't all three chapters end the same way?
Post automatically merged:

Are we at the stage where leakers are begging for attention again:sanjimeh:
Yea

Looks like you’ll need a few transfusions cause you’re completely wrong

The 3rd most popular character of the series is talked about more by Zorofans than Sanjifans

You guys are obsessed with him and that’s just fact. Zoro isn’t killing Kaido either as he’s on an island which is being moved by Momo

So how tf will he randomly just wake up and magically fly to kill Kaido who’s suspended in midair????
Marco flying him there

Sanji kicking him there

Tama sending her flying smile users to take him etc etc. It ain't hard .

You also have several people that can temporarily heal him as well

sanji used white clothes in WCI and we still didnt see it :kayneshrug:
Exactly

C

Cruxroux

Wait are they telling us it's the end of act 4 and start of act 4 ?... I mean 4 element bending... 4 chapter 1046, 1047 ,1048, 1049.

He fought king that literally disappeared and reappeared and countered him accordingly. So you lose from that front

Also to add soru is stated to be users moving and blinding/invisible speeds.

Also Sanji replicated base nichijis feats when nichijis blitzed him with pure speed that he called it stealth.

So you want me to keep going?
BUT CAN ZORO DISAPPEAR AND REAPPEAR IS THE QUESTION. No, no he can’t because Zoro isn’t that fast

Are you talking about movement speed or attack and reaction speeds?

KING replicated base Niji’s ability by going invisible for a second then reappearing to attack

Sanji surpassed that. Sanji can stay invisible a lot longer because he’s naturally faster than both+Zoro

Combine Niji’s Speed+Kings with Zoro’s and they might reach DJ Sanji’s level of speed. Just maybe

Unsubbing from that trashcan

That's reality of the world, not my "horrible envirenment" whatever that means. And why are you making everything personal? Like that would change anything. As I said before, it was never about you.
You made it personal the moment you said " I know people" which is why I said that. Your enviroment doesn't mean yourself or family, just your surroundings btw in case you felt attacked or something.

Also this argument can be made for any holidays. "why do we need Christmas? shouldn't you cherish your family everyday and give your kids gifts?" relax it's just a holiday

tbh redon reaction could be for many things, i learned to not fall for confirmation bias lol. The main thing is that the last chapter would turn to be pointless filler in case the fight has "another round" as that chapter sole purpose was to build up the imminent villains downfall. especially with stuff like last page having Kaido/Orochi juxtaposed with the hanging lanterns. Even if it doesn't end in 1049, I see it ending in chapter 1050.( assuming no big flashback)
True, but remember I've been the opposite mindset for 3 weeks lol.

Still not fully convinced, just having fun with it atm. I'd argue it could be done solely to allude that this is over. Last chapter was pretty mid/filler, but it still served a purpose.

I guess we'll see

Well he saved law and co from kaido and mom's attack so....So law can only save Zoro if he was saved by Zoro in the first place
I appreciate how you didn’t Say dumb shit like “Zoro tanked the full attack” or “No one Saved Zoro, he sidestepped”

That just tells me that while you may be 1000000% bias and not all that honest, you’re at least not as stupid as most your fandom

Show the panel. Better yet tell me the chapter where it says he has black hardening
Why do i need to showyou something that’s been told? Luffy said it, Judge says it, Sanji himself says it, the anime portrays it better

if he didn’t have CoA then why does Oda allow it? Just accept it already and move on

But no Zoro doesn’t have FS. He will never have greater CoO than Sanji. Same with Luffy

Marco flying him there

Sanji kicking him there

Tama sending her flying smile users to take him etc etc. It ain't hard .

You also have several people that can temporarily heal him as well

Exactly
If Sanji kicked Zoro…..let’s be real he’d accidentally shatter the rest of his body

BUT CAN ZORO DISAPPEAR AND REAPPEAR IS THE QUESTION. No, no he can’t because Zoro isn’t that fast

KING replicated base Niji’s ability by going invisible for a second then reappearing to attack

Sanji surpassed that. Sanji can stay invisible a lot longer because he’s naturally faster than both+Zoro

Combine Niji’s Speed+Kings with Zoro’s and they might reach DJ Sanji’s level of speed. Just maybe

Nope but he can keep up with people and react to people faster than Sanji which is the point.

Sanji didn't surpass it. Even with out the raid suit nichiji was doing what Sanji was doing casually without becoming tired and exhausted like Sanji. And nichijis niche isn't even stealth/invisibility lol

Nope but he can keep up with people and react to people faster than Sanji which is the point.

Sanji didn't surpass it. Even with out the raid suit nichiji was doing what Sanji was doing casually without becoming tired and exhausted like Sanji. And nichijis niche isn't even stealth/invisibility lol

Also this argument can be made for any holidays. "why do we need Christmas? shouldn't you cherish your family everyday and give your kids gifts?" relax it's just a holiday
The gift crap should be abandoned.
Isn't Christmas a religious holidayfleetwat

Status
Not open for further replies.