Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no universe, multiverse, parallel dimension where Zoro is even remotely Sanji’s levels of strength and he damn sure has shit tier CoO

Zoro is still competing with Jinbe and Franky for his spot. Why even compare him to Sanji???? Clowns fr bruh

Alright how about this

anyone who seriously believes Zoro is stronger than Sanji and has better CoO please quote me

I don’t normally put people on ignore but there’s a first for everything
Again put up or shut up. Ain't gat time for games. Made it clear numerous times that Sanji having more speed and better coO than zoro is a myth...

Dude failed to sense the threat black maria was.

He failed to sense that there were traps

He failed to sense that kiku was a man

All of his opponents are slower than Zoro's opponents. And the list goes on.

Only Zoro and Luffy have been able to use observation haki to sense inanimate objects (Zoro his swords and other swords as well as alcohol and Luffy sensing meat)

Nuff said

Could very well be, I just look at Redon's post and don't see that (because many people expect the Acala thing already)
tbh redon reaction could be for many things, i learned to not fall for confirmation bias lol. The main thing is that the last chapter would turn to be pointless filler in case the fight has "another round" as that chapter sole purpose was to build up the imminent villains downfall. especially with stuff like last page having Kaido/Orochi juxtaposed with the hanging lanterns. Even if it doesn't end in 1049, I see it ending in chapter 1050.( assuming no big flashback)

C

Cruxroux

I have bad feeling about spoiler provider drama again @Paperchampion23
It probably won't happen this time. Last time People lashed out on leaker cuz they said us early spoilers but they spent 3-5 days with nothing in hand. Which just added flame to their patience. This time , it's like usual week. We all know we will get spoilers by late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
J

Joy D. MADS

It probably won't happen this time. Last time People lashed out on leaker cuz they said us early spoilers but they spent 3-5 days with nothing in hand. Which just added flame to their patience. This time , it's like usual week. We all know we will get spoilers by late Tuesday or early Wednesday.
:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.