Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do i need to showyou something that’s been told? Luffy said it, Judge says it, Sanji himself says it, the anime portrays it better

if he didn’t have CoA then why does Oda allow it? Just accept it already and move on

But no Zoro doesn’t have FS. He will never have greater CoO than Sanji. Same with Luffy
Post automatically merged:

If Sanji kicked Zoro…..let’s be real he’d accidentally shatter the rest of his body
None of them said it.

They said he had armament haki. It was stated time and time again that armament black hardening is the step above invisible armament (which was the only version Sanj was confirmed having)

In america not really, even atheist celebrate Christmas
Yeah then why is there need for Christmas at all? It's just there so companies can sell their seasonal products. There is ''Christmas month'' and ''Halloween month'' nowadays . F... that shit

You made it personal the moment you said " I know people" which is why I said that. Your enviroment doesn't mean yourself or family, just your surroundings btw in case you felt attacked or something.

Also this argument can be made for any holidays. "why do we need Christmas? shouldn't you cherish your family everyday and give your kids gifts?" relax it's just a holiday
I don't mind religious holidays because they're generally ritualistic in nature made to reinforce your faith, whatever that is. But those contrived and pretentious holidays though, like mothers day, fathers day, tree day, whatever nonesense other day, are more of a virtue signal than anything else.

I don't mind religious holidays because they're generally ritualistic in nature made to reinforce your faith, whatever that is. But those contrived and pretentious holidays though, like mothers day, fathers day, tree day, whatever nonesense other day, are more of a virtue signal than anything else.
Even religious holidays are ruined today.

True, but remember I've been the opposite mindset for 3 weeks lol.

Still not fully convinced, just having fun with it atm. I'd argue it could be done solely to allude that this is over. Last chapter was pretty mid/filler, but it still served a purpose.

I guess we'll see
Another big reason I also believe it's ending is that I can't see the fight slowing down in intensity , or we currently have Luffy with his COC coated island sized fist clashing with Kaido's larger than an island COC coated fire dragon avatar. Seeing Luffy and Kaido going back to a more "normal" fight after this would just feel.. off idk how to say it.

Now if Oda manages to do something even more crazy than this, i'm fine with it continuing. lol

Naaah... They will see the clash... In their minds will think about the legend of Ryuuma when suddenly Hitetsu will start.

Hitetsu: Give me a Z!!!
Wano: Z!
Hitetsu: give me a K
Wano: K!
Hitetsu: and again!
Wano: K!
Hitetsu: Now all together, repeat and jump!
Wano: ZKK! ZKK! ZKK!

Another big reason I also believe it's ending is that I can't see the fight slowing down in intensity , or we currently have Luffy with his COC coated island sized fist clashing with Kaido's larger than an island COC coated fire dragon avatar. Seeing Luffy and Kaido going back to a more "normal" fight after this would just feel.. off idk how to say it.

Now if Oda manages to do something even more crazy than this, i'm fine with it continuing. lol
100% agreed. This is really how I feel about it. If he just tanks the fist and the fight continues the same exact way then its entirely pointless and silly to me, other than elongating something that doesn't need to be.

But if he manages to elevate this to something we aren't expecting, I'm entirely down for it. I don't want to sound TOO hopeful though, we'll see. This is probably one of the biggest chapters this arc for either reason.

1049 is probably a mixture of Luffy and Kaido's clash, Luffy trying his best to overpower the flame dragon while Momonosuke desperately tries to move Onigashima out of the way while it's happening and the lanterns start rising up to the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.