C

Cruxroux

I wonder if sengoku were to come to Wano. Too many Buddhism References kaido , zoro , luffy. Why not bring Buddha himself too ... another Mythical zoan. Or green bull and sengoku enters wano.

Thanks to arlong from redon park forums.

- Luffy hits Kaidou but his arm is instantly vaporized.
- Luffy becomes unconscious.
- In an amazing double spread, we see Kaidou’s new attack: Hakai of the New World. Luffy looks utterly defeated. Kaidou then rips off Luffy’s heart by saying “Thank you for putting up a phenomenal fight. I will owe you one forever”.
- Luffy is finally defeated.
- Kaidou takes Luffy’s body and shows it to everyone inside Onigashima.
- Everyone is shocked and devastated. They try to fight Kaidou but Kaidou defeats them with boro breath.
- Kaidou says “The hope you clinged to is no more. Now surrender or face my wrath”.
- Kaidou then howls with a frequency that can destroy any solid objects. We see flying six and calamities starting to wake up from the howl.
- Suddenly we see a figure in the cloud of smoke with a sword in his mouth.
- Break next week.

C

Cruxroux

- In an amazing double spread, we see Kaidou’s new attack: Hakai of the New World. Luffy looks utterly defeated. Kaidou then rips off Luffy’s heart by saying “Thank you for putting up a phenomenal fight. I will owe you one forever”.
- Everyone is shocked and devastated. They try to fight Kaidou but Kaidou defeats them with boro breath.
- Kaidou says “The hope you clinged to is no more. Now surrender or face my wrath”.
- Kaidou then howls with a frequency that can destroy any solid objects. We see flying six and calamities starting to wake up from the howl.
- Break next week.
Atleast in fake spoilers we get see the end of fight

- Break next week.
@HA001 @stormylife @nik87
Wake up my sons