Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Exactly man, thats why I'm so bitter and jaded with OP. Looking at those Reverie chapters and outside Wano ones, it's to believe they were ever real now. Oda gave us SO much then trapped us in narrative purgatory for 4 years now.
Btw, I WISH the invaders in WCI are the BB crew, but at the same time I would get kinda mad that we have such a huge thing happening on a fucking cover story that we are probably not gonna see much, since we will follow the vinsmokes there and will need to wait for some "intermission" arc to tell us what happened.

C

Cruxroux

just boycott the providers, they are dogshit and annoying af
:kayneshrug:
Ahh here's the second stage we are at. After the first stage of fake spoilers. We now revolt against them. Third stage probably is leakers again lashing out and fourth stage they give us a spoiler of the panel in the chapter which has nothing to do with chapter.

G

Gorosei Informer

Btw, I WISH the invaders in WCI are the BB crew, but at the same time I would get kinda mad that we have such a huge thing happening on a fucking cover story that we are probably not gonna see much, since we will follow the vinsmokes there and will need to wait for some "intermission" arc to tell us what happened.
At this point it's better than nothing/offscreens though. I do concur though too.

I thought the Blackbeard Pirates and Marines and WG would be far more of a threat and relevance post TS so far. (Cries in CP0 being the new Zero Squad/Royal Guard and Kages but much worse, GODA).

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
At this point it's better than nothing/offscreens though. I do concur though too.

I thought the Blackbeard Pirates and Marines and WG would be far more of a threat and relevance post TS so far. (Cries in CP0 being the new Zero Squad/Royal Guard and Kages but much worse, GODA).
After all that speech from Jinbe in FI about "with Akainu on the lead, the Navy is a much more vicious force of justice".

So far...not impressed.

From the quick look on Seiryu/Azure Dragon I didn't even find a single mention of a fire breathing ability, Oda didn't keep it real to the myths that type of dragon has the wood element and controls the rain (weather in general perhaps)

Nothing about breathing fire or any hint that could be used as an excuse to have Kaido breathe fire.

From what I looked into at least.