Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Exactly man! The Admirals always deliver in presence, threat and hype! Oda based them on his favourite actors after all! Especially Akainu who is Bunta Sugawara ofc.

I don't understand how people can downplay such extremely impressive and significant threats, forces of nature, powerhouses etc!

Everytime they should up, shit gets REAL immediately and Fujitora was an absolute wild card too. I can't wait for Green Bull too for these reasons as I believe he will be the most chaotic, unpredictable, destructive etc Admiral tbh! Except maybe Akainu for destructive ofc lol.

Aokiji has shown immense feats everytime too including in Film Z and him instantly freezing Doflamingo without even touching him or getting closer is INSANE!

I love the implications that certain islands are permanently changed by Logia awakenings potentially and that Akainu and Aokiji did drastically and permanently change the climate of Punk Hazard too somehow.

I couldn't have said it better myself man.

Honestly I feel Oda has the best top tier characters I've ever seen and this is coming from someone who adored Gildarts over every character I've known lmfao.

I just really hope Shanks and Mihawk van live up to the hype somehow too. I've never seem anything like Whitebeard at Marineford too and that still blows my mind entirely to this day!
admirals got stomped by marco no diff and has better feats than them

C

Cruxroux

Exactly man! The Admirals always deliver in presence, threat and hype! Oda based them on his favourite actors after all! Especially Akainu who is Bunta Sugawara ofc.

I don't understand how people can downplay such extremely impressive and significant threats, forces of nature, powerhouses etc!

Everytime they should up, shit gets REAL immediately and Fujitora was an absolute wild card too. I can't wait for Green Bull too for these reasons as I believe he will be the most chaotic, unpredictable, destructive etc Admiral tbh! Except maybe Akainu for destructive ofc lol.

Aokiji has shown immense feats everytime too including in Film Z and him instantly freezing Doflamingo without even touching him or getting closer is INSANE!

I love the implications that certain islands are permanently changed by Logia awakenings potentially and that Akainu and Aokiji did drastically and permanently change the climate of Punk Hazard too somehow.

I couldn't have said it better myself man.

Honestly I feel Oda has the best top tier characters I've ever seen and this is coming from someone who adored Gildarts over every character I've known lmfao.

I just really hope Shanks and Mihawk van live up to the hype somehow too. I've never seem anything like Whitebeard at Marineford too and that still blows my mind entirely to this day!
Do people realize. Fujitora awakening can cause a mass genocide / Extinction.

G

Gorosei Informer

Do people realize. Fujitora awakening can cause a mass genocide / Extinction.
Exactly! His DF is possible the most broken end significant one potentially! Or at least one of them easily!

Imagine if he can reverse/remove/lower the gravity or even change its direction to horizontal or so? I can't say more this due to major spoilers but Jojo and something else I've seen, have explored "horizontal gravity" IIRC?

But even then, I wonder...what if Fuji could just yeet people into space?! Or pull down the moon Majoras Mask style?!

Fujitoras intro is one of the best I've ever seen too:
Absolute horror and badass moment imo. OP Zaitochi with gravity powers is too fucking awesome!
Fairy Tail meanwhile has Kagura lol.

I'm waiting to see Fujitora or Akainu call down a whole ass meteor shower and Akainu to be a walking supervolcano who can also create volcanoes at will.

C

Cruxroux

Exactly! His DF is possible the most broken end significant one potentially! Or at least one of them easily!

Imagine if he can reverse/remove/lower the gravity or even change its direction to horizontal or so? I can't say more this due to major spoilers but Jojo and something else I've seen, have explored "horizontal gravity" IIRC?

But even then, I wonder...what if Fuji could just yeet people into space?! Or pull down the moon Majoras Mask style?!

Fujitoras intro is one of the best I've ever seen too:
Absolute horror and badass moment imo. OP Zaitochi with gravity powers is too fucking awesome!
Fairy Tail meanwhile has Kagura lol.

I'm waiting to see Fujitora or Akainu call down a whole ass meteor shower and Akainu to be a walking supervolcano who can also create volcanoes at will.
He can pull of what kaido did with the whole wano island not just onighisima. A thing which momo can't even pull of with one of the another most broken devil fruit in the series. Fujitora already lifted the whole Wreckage Of dressrosa. Bird cage, Pica and luffy did to dressrosa. Doflamngo was relaxed in the presence of enemies when he was around. Doflamingo isn't a joke , he is well aware of what all the monsters can do. He knows the most tbh. Yet he said , in terms of real strength it's greenbull and fujitora which aced it. And these two were drafted not in the marines since the beginning. Aokiji, akainu and others were there since beginning. And sengoku do respect him.
Post automatically merged:

Fujitora df equals WB’s df.
Imagine him in the marineford when Wb tilted the sea and rather aokiji using Ive age. Fujitora lifts the whole marineford.