Who was that guy here in worstgen that said he was gonna become a manga artist and be better than Oda?

I remember him a few months ago

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
His fight with Guy and his end are very memorable. I like his interraction with Itachi too. Though his backstory and personality are a bit forgettable. It's not that much a negative however, he's still one of my favorite Akatsuki.
I'm not sure how it's forgettable when Kisame was made to be an inverse of Itachi lol. Both murdered their comrades for missions and for the good of their respective villages but Kisame doubted himself and the village whereas Itachi was resolute in his loyalty.

Kisame yearned for honesty and Itachi was the 2nd best liar in the series.

Kisame was shrouded in the mist, metaphorically, and was unsure of where he was going in life. Itachi intentionally misled everyone else around him.

One is water and the other is fire.

I'm not sure how it's forgettable when Kisame was made to be an inverse of Itachi lol. Both murdered their comrades for missions and for the good of their respective villages but Kisame doubted himself and the village whereas Itachi was resolute in his loyalty.

Kisame was shrouded in the mist, metaphorically, and was unsure of where he was going in life. Itachi intentionally misled everyone else around him.

No more blue flame profile picture ? :josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I shit you not
I barely recall any flashback of kisame's

memorable personalities were tobi's , deidara and hidan
some meme potential line doesnt put kisame up there at all .
Lmfao those are three of the bottom Akatsuki, add in Kakuzu for good measure as well. They're completely one note and without anything explaining their actions or holding agency.

:milaugh: I don't think the others gave Kisame as much thought as you did, not under surface levels