[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Basically it's a alignment cop.

I can choose 2 players and I get a result depending on wether or not they're on the same team
So if I scan 2 greens then they're on the same team
I was vic hunting and you put in my head that Yo or Ratchet might be vic because of how flavor heavy the letter I got from vic was. So I used it on them.

Results: They are not on the same team

Since there's only 1 Vic 1 Indie and 1 red left that means one is green and the other is scum (though if there's another red then it could maybe be scum and scum but I doubt it) either way, Yo and Ratchet are on different teams.
yea i belive
also its called parity cop

down to flip yo right here right now tbh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why can't YTW be a Lannister? Is this another of the many things I've missed?

Either way I'm actually fine with vote lynch Dofla
I don't actually believe his unlynchable claim and I think he's stalling for time anyway, and at this rate we're gonna get the Lannisters anyway.
He caught cooler with a claimed watch, cooler flipped walder frey with no abilities. Unless he tried to bus him for cred after red got decimated, it made no sense. I think you were around for that too.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Blue
yea i belive
also its called parity cop

down to flip yo right here right now tbh
Ekko, focus on the 100% confirmed scum in dofla. YTW vs me resolves itself tonight in most likilihood. I say flip hime next because in the event the investigation was manipulated hime would be a good check for that. If the game doesn't end after her lynch, then YTW.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Blue

Ekko, focus on the 100% confirmed scum in dofla. YTW vs me resolves itself tonight in most likilihood. I say flip hime next because in the event the investigation was manipulated hime would be a good check for that. If the game doesn't end after her lynch, then YTW.
disagree
i don't think vic is as dangerous as u think

wud always rather go for hime or whatever yo tan is

Status
Not open for further replies.