Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Nagato and Obito are not that similar if you think about it. Nagato just went on this angry rampage without a plan, while Obito got brainwashed by Madara that the world simply sucks. And Obito additionally convinced himself that the world is worthless since he’ll make a new one, and every sacrifice and horrible thing he did in it didn’t matter. Apart from when Rin died, he never ever killed out of anger.

Made a rational decision that the world is horrible and put in hard work to change it.

Not caring about Kakashi showed how convinced he was. If he had reacted to him in anger, that would be a boring manga trope
This. I did like the fact that Obito straight up told him that he wasn't angry at him for it. I am glad that trope was avoided.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah i dont like this but he didnt have control over kurama's chakra so thats why its look so ugly... the more control he gained those ugly ass flames gone away and the form also looked better
As an adult now he has no chakra flowing from him meaning he 100% mastered it, also i think he didnt have flowing Chakra in his last form too
Killer B mastered his biju perfectly and had access to the red cloak the dense cloak and the full beast form. It should have been the same for Naruto. The yellow form doesn’t make any sense for me.
Why only Naruto and not B ?

I also have an extreme hated of Bayron mode for what it led to as well.
Him beating down isshiki like literal god and stuff was cool and badass but the design and what it led to is hot garbage
But at least watching seththeprogrammer's video about BM made me feel a little better about that dog shit
It made Naruto literall "God" which as nerd and naruto simp i should see it cool as hell:catpole: