Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how its almost impossible for any conversation about naruto not to end up becoming people complaining and disappointed about what did happen or what could've happened
And same

Thats how you know how influential and loved the series was. Still talking about the same things 8 years later

Damn 8 years 🗿🗿🗿🗿🛌

No..that is not the point...why when an character does with some control immediately loses the potency of that mode...after seeing berserk mode, I was expecting such level when Kurama and Naruto joined together or even more powerful...but .....
Because Kurama rampaging by force because Naruto cannot control the chakra when upset and Kurama borrowing some chakra are not the same.

This literally burned out of his skin and body, whereas when they became bffs it was just friendly chakra in sync (and ofc to look better)

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh c'mon Inoue is not so bad tbh even if rukia is a better character :neesama:
Aye I'm just trolling man lol. Inoue is really good for Ichigo in all seriousness. He needs someone similar to Masaki in his life after all he's been through. After Matsumoto's moment with Inoue, the heart to heart talk they had and Inoue's love confession to Ichigo, I had a feeling it was dead set by Kubo for them to get together. Hueco Mundo storyline on top of that too maybe ofc.

It felt like Kubo went from wanting Rukia to be Ichigos future wife to Inoue, even though Inoue knew Ichigo beforehand and thus had history with him ofc. Similar to how Hinata was smitten with and watching Naruto since early childhood. I tunnel visioned hard on Rukia being for Ichigo since the beginning though and especially post Soul Society, but she became kinda sidelined and more of just a friend to Ichigo. I still rememeber that goodbye scene between them after Aizen was beaten was it? When they thought they wouldn't see each other again? Plus Rukis and Inoue also really get along well too so its a win regardless.

I also kinda was on board for Ishida and Inoue to get together tbh, I really like their dynamic too. I wanna see him and Sado find some nice partners too lol.

Inoue is human too so she is perfectly compatible for Ichigo naturally, no issues with immense age difference, not "being human" or even "alive" and the whole having to be part of Soul Society, serving as a Shinigami or even Captain and blah blah blah. Plus Byakuya would have made for a hell of a tense, awkward brother in law lmfao.

I kinda feel for Renji in that regard now but him and Byakuya have tons of history and thus experience together, it won't be that much different for him and I guess its one of the reasons Renji didn't get made a captain of a seperate squad too somehow, despite being qualified for it easily. Iba being made a captain still confuses and frustrates my mind to this day.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Naruto never should’ve mastered Kurama’s chakra. I think it’d of been fine if he came to terms with Kurama and it’s hatred but it makes it look so bitchy that it befriends and accepts Naruto and works freely with him. It hates humanity ffs

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Best pokemon
TAC you should use him in your team
I don’t mind Pichu tbh
Post automatically merged:

Can you believe Road to Ninja was the closest thing we got to that

the yellow cloak is hideous, and repetitive with Susanoo, actually physical Kurama would be so much better
Lmfao the fucking fanfiction.net movie with edgy Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.