Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was saying. If 1049 manages to do that or have Luffy vs Kaido as its title, then yes those arguments cannot be used to claim the fight is continuing.

But if it doesn't then these things will be the main arguments the following 2 weeks while we wait for 1050
I can understand, I was doubtful that Sanji vs Queen ended in 1034 because of Queen not using his virus nor his most powerful move to clash with Sanji lol

Every Yonkou is too powerful to be kept alive but they still are except WB so yeah, i get what you are trying to say but still I think it won't happen just because Kaido wants it himself and Luffy doesn't give what villians want.
That point makes zero sense since he was old and wanted balance and had zero beef with the marines. Kaido wants to actually rule the world

I understand it mate, he's a slimy little bitch and comparable to Orochi but when it comes to villian, Kaido has me in awe. How can that man even be called a villian? He never backs down from a fight, hates it when somebody interrupts and doesn't want to win with regrets. I am hoping for his backstory where he is a good man trying to be Joyboy but the WG and tenryubito torture his race, kill them and discriminate so he loses his mind and becomes what he is. If Oda does it, Kaido is going to be one hell of a character.
I love Kaido for all the reasons you mentioned and really hope we get his backstory.
But comparing Orochimaru to Orochi is just plain wrong. Orochimaru could always back up his every threat, did his evil deeds not because of revenge but because he could and wanted.
I guess I just prefer villains who are outright evil without any "was a good guy but society made him into a prick" story. Some people are just born dicks.

I can understand, I was doubtful that Sanji vs Queen ended in 1034 because of Queen not using his virus not his most powerful move to clash with Sanji lol
Yup, that is a good counterargument too. Oda isn't bound by anything and doesn't have to "complete" a set of moves to satisfy his fanbase. I totally get that.

I'm just saying that there's a good chance it will be argued at least. Whether or not that means anything will be how this chapter and next chapter unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.